I have been MIA for a long time, sorry about that. I was very busy the last few days and I have suddenly got a lot of time on my hands. So I am bored now. SO!!! To pep up, I decided to play with some fun, bright colours. The result is this:
This look is what I call a retro-neon pink-disco look. Here’s what I used to create this look:
1. MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush
2. Faces Sparkle Dust in Wild (Top pink colour)
3. MAC Espresso (Middle one in the bottom row)
4. Urban Decay Eye Shadow in “Midnight Cowboy Rides Again”
5. Colorbar Liquid Eyeliner
6. Eyelash Curler
7. Maybelline Colossal Volume Mascara
1. MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW 45
2. MUFE HD Invisible Finish Foundation
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Dark
1. Colorbar Velvet Matte Lipstick in Irish Rose
2. Smashbox Lipgloss in Baby Pout
3. Smashbox Lipgloss in Ecstasy
So here are the steps:
1. Get your base makeup in place.
2. Apply an eye primer all over your lid, right upto the brow bone.
5. Apply this plumy brown shadow in the crease and wing it out towards the end of your eyebrow. Blend the same in the outer corner too. Like so:
6. Highlight the brow bone. I am using MAC Shroom from the same palette above.
7. Place a glittery shadow/loose glitter in the middle of the lid and a little bit in the inner corner of the eyes. I am using my Urban Decay Shadow.
8. Line your upper lash line with a black liquid/gel liner. Wing it out for the dramatic, 60’s retro look.
9. Curl your lashes and apply mascara.
10. Apply a pink/purple blush. I am using MAC Beauty Powder in Briar Rose.
11. Here’s the finished eye look:
12. Finish the look with a bright pink lipstick. I have used Irish Rose on my lips. I have applied a light link gloss in the centre of my lips and a dark plum in the outer corners of the lips, to get a plump pout.
I am not sure about the wearability of this look. I was in a mood for some fun, and fun I had!!!
Hope you like this as much as I did.
Lots of love