WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Hope everyone is doing good. 🙂 We were really happy that everyone loved our sponsored scheme published on July 1st, this year. After discussion and feedback from many of our writers about the scheme, we’re making some more changes and improvements in the scheme. If you liked the earlier scheme, we’re sure you’re gonna love this one. 🙂
We are again going to make some changes in the scheme from 1st September, 2016, The changes will apply to all reviews published from this date. All the past reviews shall be treated under the old, July 1st, sponsored scheme. As always, the scheme will apply to only those writers who are submitting product reviews.
The new scheme is created in order to incorporate the following changes-
1. We wanted to increase the points per review for the writers.
2. Some writers do not review products as frequently, not even 10. We would love to reward them too.
3. We wanted to remove the ‘50% products to be of different brands’ clause.
So here’s is our new sponsored scheme, valid from 1st September, 2016-
Now our writers can cash points after every 10 reviews OR end of the month, whichever comes earlier. So even if you have written 4 reviews in a month, you can cash the points. If you have written 15 reviews in a month, you have a choice to cash points after 10 reviews or cash points for all 15 reviews at the end of the month.
We’re changing the point scheme to accommodate the prices of the products (as mentioned on the brand’s website and NOT on any e-commerce site) reviewed-
Some General Points Regarding the Scheme
- This sponsored scheme applies to only product reviews submitted by writers. This includes all the product reviews published on IMBB from the 1st of September, 2016 and not earlier.
- This would not apply to reviews of products which were/ are sponsored by IMBB itself. If you’re getting a product sponsored by IMBB, we’d not be giving any points or payments for the same. IMBB shall only pay for the product.
- This is separate from our regular payment for reviews as per our JOBS page. The payment for your reviews would be done on monthly basis as earlier.
- 100 points = 100 Rs. (for writers residing in India) = USD 2 (for writers residing outside India). These points can only be cashed for buying products whose reviews would be submitted to IMBB and not otherwise. They cannot be converted into money and paid out to you.
- The product(s) you wish to buy should not have been reviewed previously on makeupandbeauty.com. You can choose any product(s) for yourself as long as they are permanent products and not limited edition. We would count 30 days backwards from the day you email us (at mirrorobsession [at] gmail [dot] com) about cashing your points and informing us about the product. We would count only those reviews that have been published and NOT the reviews that have been sent and lying in inbox. If we give the go ahead for the product you’ve chosen, you can go and purchase it for use. You have to submit the receipt of purchase. Once you submit the receipt, we would block that product review for you and not take its review from any other writer.
- Once you encash your points for a review, you cannot cash them again.
- We would make the payment for the receipt submitted once we publish your sponsored product review.
- You can also buy products which are priced more than your cashed points but you will have to pay the difference.
- As per our earlier sponsored scheme IMBB does not pay for shipping or taxes.
That’s all I guess. 🙂 Please do post in comments any further queries related to this. I would be glad to answer.
More Power to Our Writers!