TEN HOUSEHOLD TIPS
As you all know, I have been giving “TEN TIPS “ for a while.So I thought writing more in such manner.These tips are General tips I practice and this has helped me a lot.This has been passed on from my Mom to me and also through my research 😛
1. Toothpaste is generally used for cleaning your teeth. But in my case, i use it for cleaning my gold ornaments as well. Sweating contains salt which settles on the jewellery we wear and it loses its shine and lustre. So,after wearing it ,wash it ,wipe it with a cloth and keep it inside the box.If you do this you can save your money given for polishing as well.
2. Don’t throw your old toothbrush or used toothbrush.You can use it for cleaning your bathroom tile’s nook and corners.
3. For cleaning glass windows,mirrors,Take a piece of waste paper and wipe it.This will make the glass mirror sparkle in Minutes.
4. Empty white shoe polish bottle –can be used for Bordering your rangoli.Fill the empty bottle with red liquid which is called “Kaav” in Hindi,used to border the rangoli.Since it has a sponge in it, you will get a neat finish.
5. For spreading rangoli powder evenly,You can use a TEA FILTER.
6. Kids wear white sports shoes to school.They usually make it very dirty.For removing the strong stains,Just dip it in a bucket full of Water adding,ALA bleaching liquid.After two /three hours wash it with a brush.
7. For fast drying of shoes, RAP IT IN A NEWSPAPER and keep it for sometime, the paper will absorb excess water, especially during monsoon.
8. Whenever you wear your shoes, socks etc.Sprinkle some CANDID powder and then wear it.This will prevent the dirty smell from your shoes.You can avoid embarrassments 🙂
9. For removing Stains of turmeric powder etc,From plates .Add a drop of ALA bleaching liquid and rub it on the stained area.
10. If you have white patches on your kitchen PLATFORM due to lemon juice and other reasons,Rub a piece of WHITE PUMPKIN on the surface.it will remove the stains.
Hope you all liked these tips and if you have any questions do let me know . 🙂