Rhea was not difficult to spot . Her spectacular sense of dressing, the 60s vibe in her photos and her lovely bouffant makes her stand out in the crowd. She runs the blog FUSS – Fashion Unzipped Read on to know more about her. 🙂
1. When and how did you start blogging? Any difficulties that you faced?
I started blogging about a year back. I didn’t think I would stick to it… thought it was just a phase and I’d get bored after a while. But I really started enjoying it. Especially after getting positive feedback from people I knew and even strangers, about my posts and pictures. I didn’t really face any difficulties. WordPress is pretty user friendly!
2. What do you cover on your blog? Any specific interest areas?
I love fashion, art and music. On my blog I write about the latest trends in fashion, my favourite style icons, runway looks, styling tips and of course my personal style.
3. How would you define your style?
I am pretty experimental when it comes to clothing. I dress up according to my mood. Can’t really put it under one category but I tend to go towards the rocker – chic side a bit, I love black and studs!
4. You are also a model. Does your blog help in your career, or vice versa?
My blog definitely helps people see me as someone more than just a person who photographs well. And it opens up a lot of career oppurtunities, in the modelling field and otherwise.
5. What essential qualities do you think are required to run a fashion blog?
A great personal style is a must and its interesting if the blogger is really passionate about something… like art, music, fashion, food… anything. I feel it gives the blog a personalized touch.
6. What other style icons do you like? Is there someone you’d love to copy in terms of style?
I love Kate Moss, Victoria Bechkam, Alexa Chung, Nicole Richie, Freja. I could go on and on… There are so many people out there who dress up so well! I follow a lot of bloggers too and they do a great job as well. I don’t copy anyone really, because I have my own way of wearing and whatever I wear. But its great to see how others team up their clothes. Its inspiring.
7. Current trends you are lusting after.
Sheers and lace all the way! Also asymmetrical hemlines. And mint tones! Love!
8. How much time and money do you devote for your blog?
I devote quite a lot of time. Don’t know how much but it takes up a pretty heavy chunk of my day. I don’t really invest money into it
since I would shop the same amount even if I didn’t have a blog and didn’t have to put up pictures. 🙂
9. Something special about your blog that you’d like to share with our readers.
I was wondering what to name my blog for the longest time (read a year) and couldn’t come up with anything. Then suddenly my room – mate came up with FUSS. And I loved it. Immediately! So FUSS it is! 🙂
10. Quick style tips you could give to our readers.
Know the trends but wear what you like. Be comfortable in what you wear and you will look great! 🙂