Struggling to lose weight and feel you have exhausted all options there has ever been! Do not give up yet because there are some really amazing weight loss tips that you haven’t tried or explored yet. And the good news is that they are all easy to follow and incorporate into the daily routine. Do not feel disheartened if you haven’t been to get to your goal weight because apart from improving health, losing extra weight boosts self-confidence too! So, don’t jump off the weight loss wagon yet, and take a look at 25 Weight Loss Tips you Wish you Knew Much Sooner.
1. Maintain a calorie deficit – Rati Beauty Diet can help you achieve that.
2. Avoid white rice, white bread, basically all refined flour based dishes.
3. Cut out fizzy drinks, sweetened beverages, we would even suggest staying away from packaged fruit juices.
4. Walk as much as possible, stay physically active through the day (basically say no to sedentary lifestyle).
5. Get at least 7 hours of sleep every day.
6. Avoid stress eating or reaching out for snacks when bored or while watching TV.
7. Drink at least 2 liters of water every day.
8. Be consistent with exercise (ideally workout for 4 to 5 times in a week).
9. Quit added sugar in daily diet.
10. Say yes to healthy fats
11. Avoid refined carbs.
12. Fill half of your plate with veggies.
13. Eat a protein-rich breakfast (check Rati Beauty diet for such meal plans).
14. Chew food slowly.
15. Eat food without distractions (not while watching TV or going through youtube videos on a loop).
16. Eat mindfully.
17. Avoid empty calories from junk food.
18. Sip on green tea (do not exceed 2 cups per day).
19. Find ways to de-stress (walking, listening to music, discovering a new hobby, etc.)
20. Include fruits like banana, berries, and these “22 Best Fruits to Include for Weight Loss” in the diet.
21. Avoid transfat completely (it’s a major reason behind that belly fat).
22. Avoid processed and ultra-processed food.
23. Make healthy choices while eating out. For example, instead of ordering pasta or pizza, order a salad and soup. Also, try to minimize the number of times you eat out because it becomes extremely difficult to maintain a calorie deficit while eating out.
24. Practice portion control.
25. Find ways to boost metabolism – these “21 Tricks To Boost Metabolism” would help a great deal.
Hope this article helps you to achieve your fitness goal, thanks for reading!