Are you sucking in your stomach most of the time hoping it will disappear soon? Well, if that’s the case, you need to read this article. Losing weight is no joke and if you want to slim down quickly, there are a few workout secrets we have in store for you. Keep reading to find out what you can do in order to save time as well as see results faster!
1. HIIT: High intensity interval training is one term you must’ve heard a lot from your gym trainer or someone who’s been in the weight loss game for quite some time. This type of training involves short durations of exercise at your maximum levels. The advantage is that you get a longer rest period. It is highly effective and will advance your slimming process.
2. Watch your food: Losing weight not just about hitting the gym and exercising all day long. If you continue to eat unhealthy snacks or junk else fried foods all day, you will find it tough to get results. Have a healthy breakfast including a seasonal fruit, followed by a proper balanced lunch and try to have a controlled portion for dinner.
3. Have meals on a fixed time: This is another essential when it comes to shedding weight. When you keep changing your sleep time and your meal timing, you tend to gain weight. Make sure you stick to a time range for all your meals. For example, the ideal time to have breakfast is between 8:00 am to 10:00 am, lunch is 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm and dinner should 7:30 pm to 8:30 pm. The perfect time for bed is between 10:00 to 11:00. Join Rati Beauty diet program by downloading Rati Beauty app for losing weight through dieting – all details here.
4. Surya Namaskar: A widely-practiced yogasana, surya namaskar, is great for weight loss. The 12 steps involved in suryanamaskar will ensure you lose weight all over your body. Do it 10 times after your workout to see great and quick results.
5. Walking: Another great activity is walking. When you walk for 45 minutes in a day at a steady speed, you will surely lose weight faster. 30 to 45 minutes of walk, a little gym training and a few sets of suryanamaskar will give you the body you desire!
6. Strength training: Weight training or strength training is great for the body. It is also wonderful when you want to slim down faster. Get a proper instructor to help you with some key weight training exercises.
7. Zumba and Aerobics: If hitting the gym is not your thing then opt for Zumba or aerobics. Before my wedding, I started doing aerobics and suryanamaskar every alternate day and lost about 4 kilograms in 3 months. Also, it helped in shaping my body! You can walk first, warm up and start with some sessions. Lastly, you can mix it up with some other activity on the weekend.
8. Running: For those who enjoy running, go for it! Running around 8 to 10 km every day can activate your body and is a great secret to quick weight loss. You can add some planks, crunches and suryanamaskar too! Maybe run for 5 km and do some planks to finish off. Alternatively, keep two days a week for suryanamaskar to balance everything out.
9. Swimming: Swimming can be your answer to many things. It is not only good for your heart but also wonderful for your body. Baby fat or stubborn fat around the arms and stomach will vanish in no time once you swim daily.
10. Dancing – Stretch and start dancing! Make sure you walk first to warm up, stretch a little and dance away to shed weight faster. A Bollywood cardio session is great for your body. Other than these 10 things, you can also add a sport that you enjoy along with gym or various activities mentioned in the list. Stick to a routine for 3 months and we assure you that you will slim down quicker than ever.