I am not really a fan of The Body Shop makeup products. However, on my trip to Lucknow, I decided to check out their store and found some pretty assortment of blush shades and I had to get one! As I already have blushes in a wide range of pinks, I decided to go for the pretty peach one and I am glad I did.
Product Name: All-In-One Cheek Colour Shade in Macaroon.
Matte powder blush.
Peach with pink undertones.
This extra-fine powder blusher gives smooth, buildable colour and has a great staying power. With ingredients including vitamin E and marula oil, it’s make-up and skincare in one.
- Blends easily.
- Lasting colour.
- Available in 7 shades.
My Experience with The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour in Macaroon:
Well, I gave it a try the very next day and it gave good results. I went with a nude look, that is, just foundation, mascara, a peach lipstick and this blush. I gave my cheek two brush swipes of this product and the first application gave a very subtle, glowing, natural look to my face. One can layer it up to get a more flushed look, without the cheeks looking all powdery and made up. It is a powder blush but there was no fallout and I found it really smooth and buildable.
As claimed by the company, it blends very easily indeed! Anyway, when I returned home after almost 7-8 hours, I found the blush colour intact with very little fade out.
I got a lot of praises for this look from my friends and in fact one of them went to the store and got it the next day! Says something for the product, right?
Pros of The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour in Macaroon:
- Not at all chalky! I hate chalky blushes.
- Super blendable and gives a natural look.
- Great for day time wear and nude look, especially for fair-skinned beauties and for those who are not that comfortable with bright colours on their face!
- The colour is buildable. So, you can choose between a faint glow and a flushed look.
- Staying power is around 8 hours.
- It is matte but if you look very closely, you will find some shimmer in the blush; however, it disappears when applied.
Cons of The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour in Macaroon:
- There is some fallout from the container, but it is really the case with every blush I have known.
- It does not come with any blush brush, but I am really stretching my imagination to find a negative point for this product. Anyway, hardly any company gives a decent enough brush with a blush or an eye shadow. I used MAC 168 for a contoured cheek.
- Some people might find it a tad expensive but it is a good enough price for the quality of the product.
Will I Repurchase The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour in Macaroon?
Do I Recommend The Body Shop All-in-One Cheek Colour in Macaroon?
Yes, it is an all-skin tone and all-time wear blush. Go ahead and try it out!
The Body Shop Retractable Blush Brush
The Body Shop Baked To Last Blushes
The Body Shop Baked To Last Blush Coral, Petal Swatches, Photos
The Body Shop Cheek Bloom Blush
Maybelline Clear Glow All In One Fairness Compact Powder
The Body Shop All In One Face Base
Olay Natural White All In One Fairness Day Cream
Maybelline Clear Smooth All In One Shine-Free Foundation
ULTA Cheek Colour in Sweet Cheeks
The Body Shop Cheek Colour Tea Rose Review, Swatch, FOTD
Stila Love at First Blush Palette Cheek Color
4U2 DreamGirl Shining Thru Cheek Color
Estee Lauder Blush All Day Natural Cheek Color Potpourri
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush – Shade 07