EOTD using maXfactor and Loreal Trio Pro
Hello IMBB gang I have been unwell for the past couple of days and today as I felt a lil better all I could think of was doing another EOTD 😛 I am addicted!
Today I did a pink and blue combo using maXfactor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow in Rose Petal and Loreal Color Appeal Trio Pro’s Azur Blonde.
It looks something like this:
The products that I used for this are as follows:
- Oriflame Air Soft Powder
- Oriflame Lip/Eye Pencil: Pink
- maXfactor Earth Spirits Eye Shadow: Rose Petal
- Loreal Color Appeal Pro Trio: Azur Blonde
- ELF liquid liner
- maXfacot kajal: black
- Revlon waterproof mascara
1. First, I dusted my lids with Oriflame’s Air Soft powder like this,
2. Next, using the Oriflame Lip/Eye Pencil in pink I applied it over my lids. This would serve as my base and the powder shadow would stick to it.
3. Next, I patted the maXfactor Pink shadow over my lids. The point is to pat and not paint. This gives better pigmentation.
4. Then, using the blue in the Loreal trio, I marked the outer V of my eye and ¾ of my crease as well.
5. Next. I filled in the blue color and blended it delicately into the pink eye shadow like this,
6. Then, with a fluffy brush with either a highlighter or even clear powder, blend in the harsh edges. This would make the eyes look softer and more attractive 😉
7. Finally, I applied some kajal, the liquid liner and the mascara and Voila… I was ready to go!!! 😀
And there you have your blue pink smokey eyes.