By Shibri K.
In today’s time, we cannot overlook the importance of looking presentable & well groomed at all the times. Looking groomed, not only makes you feel good but also boosts your confidence.
Below are the few basic tips which would help you look beautiful & presentable always:
1) Understand your skin: The most important step in taking care of yourself begins with understanding your skin. This is the paramount step and couldn’t be ignored. Before formulating any skincare or makeup routine, you first need to understand your skin type and based on that, you need to figure out what works for you & what doesn’t. You need to take a closer look at your face in order to notice your major skin concerns & treating them in the most effective manner.
2) Home skin care: Based on the outputs of first step, you need to formulate an effective skin care routine at home. You can keep it simple or elaborate, totally your choice. If you can’t do much, at least follow the bare minimum CTM routine.
3) Monthly parlor visit trip: No matter how minimalist you are for skin and hair care, monthly round to the parlor can’t be ignored. In order to look well groomed & polished, it is very important to get your eyebrows done & upper lips hair removed.
4) Minimal Makeup: Smearing too much makeup on a daily basis is not a good idea at all. Also, going all bare with no makeup at all too, does not sound great. Opt for light compact powder with sheer coverage to be used on daily basis with a hint on gloss & kajal. This simple makeup look goes a long way in making you look presentable & well groomed.
5) Haircut: Mane cannot be ignored when we are talking about a well-groomed personality. Make sure to opt for haircut according to your face shape. A right haircut can transform your personality completely. Also, get your hair trimmed regularly to avoid split ends and other hair woes.
6) Body Odor : Body odour is an unpleasant problem that can affect a person’s confidence and self-esteem, so be wise and choose a right perfume for yourself. One should also use deodorants to combat excessive sweating and opt for waxing away under arm hair growth.
7) Well kept nails: Keep those nails cut an short and tidy. Take some time out for grooming your finger and toe nails. Well-kept hands with neat, clean and healthy nails are desirable by one and all. Your nails form a very important part of your overall personality and they too need to be well taken care of.
8) Well-fitted clothes: wearing clothes that fit well will not only look good but also make you feel better. Choosing the right clothes as per your body type is a very crucial step. Always choose well-fitted clothes in colors which best suit your personality.
9) Regular exercise: Exercise helps you to tone your body and loose excessive flab and if you have a fit body, you will look effortlessly good in everything you wear and do. Figure out an exercise regime for yourself based on your lifestyle.
10) Appropriate shoes: Choice of shoes can make or break your entire look. High heel & wedges works best with most outfits but you also go for trendy flats for a daily wrok routine. Choose your shoes wisely to look polished and to make an impact on others.