So the fun continues…
Today’s Lotus Herbals makeup feature is FloralSTAY™ long-lasting lip colour.
What does Lotus Herbals FloralSTAY™ long-lasting lip colour claim?
- 97% natural ingredients.
- Animal product free (100% vegetarian)
- Stays day long
- Sun protection (SPF-10)
- Prevents darkening of lips.
- Prevents chipping
- Rich payoff
- Smooth application
- Aloe Vera: Excellent moisturizer with healing properties.
- Avocado: Rich source of Vit. A,B,D,E.
Number of shades available: 10
Price: Rs 325 (Indian rupees) for 3.4 gm
Why should you buy Lotus Herbals FloralSTAY™ long-lasting lip colour?
- Highly pigmented: One swipe of colour on lips and you are done.
- SPF-10 Finally we have a lipstick that would give us protection against sun.
- Does not dry out your lips.
- Becomes kiss proof once it is set with powder. Tested and tried. lol! I am not saying anything more on this. 😀
- The lipsticks are creamy.
- Has long staying power. I wear these lipsticks during the start of my day and they stay as is until I am not having a proper meal. Even after that the lipstick does not fade completely, there is a stain of colour on my lips. You might have to reapply it once during the day or depending on how often you are having oily food because oil tends to break the staying power of lipsticks. In fact, one of these days I even had a soupy maggi and a sizzling sizzler but my lips didn’t go completely bare.
- The packaging is so pretty and elegant that you would rather want to flaunt these lipsticks. 🙂 See full packaging HERE.
- The lipstick is in satin finish. So if you don’t like completely matte or very glossy lips, these would make a good choice. In fact, these would work great for working women.
- The lipstick bullet is thin has a slanted top. It not only makes the application easier but also helps in lining the lips perfectly.
See swatches and photos:
Purple Daisy:A dark purple colour with brown undertones . Non shimmery.
Truffle Story: Chocolate Brown colour. No shimmer.
Red Rover: OMg! OMG! This is my first red ever and it’s oh! so! gorgeous. 😛 I have fallen in love with this completely. The other day I wore it with bare cheeks and barely any makeup on eyes. Loved it. This is orangish red colour and has a slight hint of gold in it. For those who are just starting with red. This is THE colour. 😛
Bubbly Nude: I apply this colour and and then I reapply this and then I keep applying it until I get tired of applying it. 😛 I am sold by this colour. It is one of the best nude I have ever come across. This is a beigish based nude. A lot of times the flesh coloured nudes completely washes out the colour from your face. This one would give just the right hint of colour or no colour. Droooll!!
Coffee Berry: This is a purple based dark brown. Non shimmery.
Why should you NOT buy Lotus Herbals FloralSTAY™ long-lasting lip colour?
- Limited shade selection. I would want to see loads of neutrals, pinks, nudes and corals in this range.
- I wish they had a see through top. This would have made it a lot easier to locate the lipstick shade.
- The cap is not very tight. Not that it keeps opening but it opens very easily. This area seriously need to be worked upon because women carry lipsticks in their bags and a loose cap does not help at all. I carry my lipstick in a tiny pouch. 😛
Check out more photos and swatches on Lotus Herbals Lipstick
Note:The products in the entry were sent to me by company for consideration