Do you shy away from wearing short dresses just because you have some scars or stretch marks on your legs? Well, not all of us are blessed with long, lean and sexy looking legs. But, with some makeup tricks we can achieve the desired look. Leg makeup help to give skin a healthy glow which in turn gives your legs a youthful look.
Benefits of leg makeup:
Wearing special makeup formulated for your legs can help do the following:
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
• Cover up scars, stretch marks and even tattoos.
• Hide blemishes, age spots and spider veins.
• Even out skin tone.
Types of leg makeup:
Liquid: Liquid makeup can be a little messy, but the product is easy to control with the right tools. Dispense the product onto the sponge and apply directly on the skin in a circular manner.
Spray on: It is the fastest and easiest way to obtain full body coverage. These products are convenient to pack and to use, if you’re ready to step out the door in a flash, a spray on formula may be the best product for body concealing.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Cake: These products are very time consuming. Cake varieties pack heavy coverage with controlled application. This type of formula will last longer and provide a practically flawless result. But, they can clog the pores and cause mild breakouts with continued use.
How to apply leg makeup:
Leg makeup can be a fantastic way to cover up imperfections and give them that desired flawless look. Mentioned below are some tips to help you.
• Clean and exfoliate your skin prior to the application of leg makeup. Exfoliation is necessary to remove any dead skin cells that can either cause the makeup to flake off, or cause for the makeup to be applied unevenly.
• Apply moisturizer and wait for it to sink in your skin.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Start by taking an appropriate amount of makeup. Apply in a circular motion, focusing on the outer edges of the application. Blend thoroughly.
• Set your makeup with a light dusting of loose powder.
• To draw some extra attention to your legs, try brushing a light shimmer powder in front of your calves. Highlighting enhance the length of your legs too.
Tips to contour legs:
Like your face you can contour your legs too.
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Just take a spray tanning product and lightly spray your outer thigh area from the top side of your legs all the way down. Do not spray the centre front of your leg.
• Do the same spray technique on the inside of your leg from the top all the way down. Let this second coat dry. Again, do not spray the centre back of your leg.
Hope these tips help you in some way or other.
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne