How to Make your Legs Summer Ready
Summer is the time when we all come out of hibernation and start showing off some skin. Skirt season can be a bit frightening after months of neglecting our precious legs. So time for some Action. Here are some precious tips to achieve great summer legs
• Exfoliation: exfoliating your legs is very important as it helps getting rid of dead skin. Your legs will feel softer and the texture of the skin is much improved after using a scrub. You can even use a homemade scrub with some oil and gram flour to get smooth and shiny skin. For rough areas like knees and ankles you can use some citrusy formula which penetrates deeper and works on tough spots. I personally rub lemon to soften such places.
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Tip: apply when you’re in shower after a minute so skin is softer and there are less chances of irritation or redness.
• Waxing: waxing is the most effective way of getting rid of unwanted hair on your legs. Usually hair takes at least 3 weeks to grow back if it has been removed properly through waxing. Allow your hair to grow back to a decent length before removing them again otherwise you will have uneven growth rather than smooth results.
Tip: Plan your wax regularly, don’t wait till the last minute.
• Moisturizing: your skin needs some extra moisturization after harsh and dry winter season. Moisturize right after the shower to ensure that your skin absorbs all the moisture that it needs. Also use a moisturizer with SPF if you are going out in sun to avoid sun tanning.
Tip: Once in a while you can use a heavy duty extra rich cream to make your legs super soft.
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
• Pedicure: painting your toes with bright spring colors is like welcoming summer with open arms. You can do your pedicure at home by soaking your feet in warm water and then scrubbing off all the dirt and dead cells and finally painting your toes. Now you are all set to wear open toes sandals and wedges.
Tip: pick a long lasting formula to paint your toe nails; this will save you time and embarrassment of facing the world with chipped nail paint.
• Exercise: Walking is the best exercise for legs and you can do it almost anytime and anywhere. No special gear or clothing required to walk. You don’t have to take out extra time to walk and go to parks; you can just stroll in the parking lot or take a power walk in the shopping mall.
Tip: Take stairs instead of a lift next time whenever you have a chance.
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
• Circulation: good circulation of blood gives a healthy glow to the skin. You can avoid problems like varicose veins and swollen feet by keeping the circulation of blood in your feet good. Avoid sitting cross legged for a long time and keep shifting your feet if you have to stand for longer duration in high heels.
Tip: Lie on your back with your bottom against a wall and your legs up on the wall for 10 minutes every day. This helps in keeping the blood flow normal and helps avoid swelling the feet. Very relaxing!
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
• Scars, bruises and mosquito bites: red marks of mosquito bites or scratchy itchy marks will certainly spoil all the hard work you have put in making your legs summer ready. Apply mosquito repellant if you have too many mosquitoes in your area and apply lacto calamine to get rid of such scars.
Tip: Apply ice covered in some cloth or towel on a bruise that will totally take care of it.
Finally it’s time to show off your stunning legs, so take out a pair of hot pants and Rock the World ☺
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
image sources: 1, 2, 3, 4
Skin Care for Great Legs
Workout for Legs- Part 1
Workout for Legs-Part 2
How to Make Your Legs Shine Like a Celebrity
5 Legs Exercises for Thighs, Hips and Calves
How To Wax Your Legs
How to Apply Leg Makeup
Summer Skin Bummers
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne