WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
I recently bought Blossom Kocchar’s Aromamagic Citrus Bath Gel and Rose Essential oil.
I wanted Sandalwood oil,but ended up buying Rose oil.
Aroma Magic Citrus Bath Gel
What it claims:-
This naturally scented Bath Gel cleans and moisturises the Skin,leaving it Fresh and Satiny smooth
The Vitamin C content helps lighten and corrects skin imperfections.
- Its transparent, pale yellow in color.
- Its very mild,lathers Nicely.
- Refreshing, rejuvenating and leaves skin squeaky clean.
- Only small amount is needed and it lathers a lot, so a bottle lasts long.
- I’ve been using it daily – Good alternative to soap.
- I find it soothing, has calming effect on mind too, maybe that’s what Aromatherapy is.
- I really liked this product, For a change I added a drop of Rose Essential Oil to a tablespoon of Gel and had a fragrant bath.
- The fragrance is Mild, doesn’t irritate mind or skin.
- It is cheap and value for money.
The Texture is thick & transparent.
Extracts of Lemon Peel, Orange Peel, Lemon Oil, Aloe Vera, Tapico & Green Apple and Pure Essential Oils of Lemon, Verbena, Orange and Grape Fruit.
Such a wonderful blend of Oils..
- Lemon & Orange peels helps cleanse and exfoliate, also helps in Lightening Skin.
- While Lemon oil is highly antiseptic and good for all kinds of infection.
- Its Good for several skin conditions including Warts, Freckles.
- Grape Fruit has an uplifting effect on the mood and helps with stress and depression.
- It helps to clear congested oily skin and also assists with acne, while toning the skin and tissues.
- Orange Oil is anti Depressant.
- Verbena helps to promote relaxation.
- Aloe vera is Soothing and Calming.
- The only mystery is about Tapico & Green Apple.
Shelf Life:- 2 Years.
Rs 100/- for 220 ml.
Along I got Rose Essential Oil,for massaging.
- Rose is known for its fragrance,and soothing effect for skin.
- The best well grown species of rose called “Rosa Damascena”.
- Rose Oil is one of the richest source of vitamin C.
- Vit.C is a powerful Anti-Oxidant that could repair damaged skin cells.
It can be used in varied ways.
- Add a drop to your moisturizer to soothe your skin.
- Can be used in making lip Balm.,for fragrance & soothing effect
- Add a drop or two to shower gel for soothing & calming Body and mind.
- A drop mixed with any carrier oil,and massaged into skin can work wonders for Skin
- Or Simply make your own Rose water by simply adding a teaspoon of oil to 250 ml of distill water(Boil & purified Water).
- Add a drop to your bathing water,for all day fresh feeling.
I love it in my Face Masks.
I love the Mask given below and swear by its results’
Rose Almond Scrub :- ( For Rosy Cheeks!)
- 1 tsp Almond meal ie (finely or partly fine powdered Almonds)
- 1 tbsp Fresh Rose Petals.
- 5-6 Drops of Rose Essential Oil.
- 2 tsp of Honey.
Mix all the ingredients to make a paste. Rub gently on Face and Neck.
Rinse off with warm water. Use once a week.
This scrub brings back the glow while exfoliating and nourishing both.
A Simple Rose Facial at Home :-
- 1 tbsp Rose petals
- 1 tbsp Glycerine.
- 1 tsp Rose Water.
- 1 tsp Lime Juice.
- 1 tbsp Oatmeal.
- 1 tsp Yoghurt.
- 2 drops of Rose essential oil.
Blend Yoghurt with Petals,Add Rose water,Oil & Glycerine.
Add oatmeal and apply all over Face and Neck.
Rest for 20 mins and Rinse off with lukewarm water, pat face with Rose water.
Note :- Essential oils should not be used directly on Skin.
I bought it for Rs.170/- for 15 ml.
Shelf Life is 3 years.