I’ve got the Blues …. Photo Makeup Tutorial
This is a quick tutorial for an everyday look that uses blue tones instead of the regular flat blacks.
- Black Pencil Liner (I’ve used Lakme Perfect Definition Eye Liner)
- Dark Blue Pencil Liner ( I’ve used MAC Technokohl liner in Auto-de-Blue)
- Grey Liquid Liner (I’ve used MAC Liquid Last Liner in Disco Black – its grey with Purple tones)
- Blue Mascara ( I’ve used Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Royal Blue but I know everyone has their own preferred brands, also you don’t have to use the same Color, a Black will work too)
- For a lil extra, A Light Metallic Blue Eye Pencil (I’ve used Revlon in Aqua Blue)
Use your regular foundation, concealer etc, or do this on a Bare face. I’ve just dusted my face with MAC sheer pressed powder in NC 30.
Step 2: Line your upper Lash Line with a Black Pencil Liner.
Step 3: Horizontally, Half way over the black, line your eye with a Grey Liquid Liner. You can substitute this with Dark Blue shade.
Step 4: Line your lower Waterline and Lashline with a Dark Navy Blue Pencil Liner.
Step 5: Apply Mascara, preferably in a shade of Blue but Black will do 😀
This look isn’t very obvious, but to show you the subtle difference it can make to your face, here is one eye done the way I have described above and another with the same steps but all in Black … As you can see the Blue Mascara doesn’t show anymore, it just hints at blue in certain lighting.
For a lil more fun, line your lower lashline with a metallic Blue pencil to really bring out the blues 😀
This is me wearing with one eye black and one eye blue. As you can see the blue tones just opens my eye a bit more, while defining them at the same time. If you have a frosty pink Lippie this works great to create a look in “cool” tones 😀
Do try this look and let me know how it goes !
PS – this isn’t the greatest picture in the world but im not too good at clicking snaps of myself – so apologies !