REALLY SIMPLE Blue SMOKEY EYEs TUTORIAL
Hi girls, 🙂
I have been extremely busy lately and finally on this weekend I got an opportunity to actually do some make-up and hence share it with you guys .:)
I did a simple blue smokey eye and I am so hoping that you guys like it…
Please excuse my unruly eyebrows 😉
The products that I used are as follows:
- Oriflame Air Soft Powder
- L’Oreal Color Appeal Trio Pro: Azur Blonde
- maXfactor kajal in black
- ELF liquid liner
- Oriflame Visions Freaking Mascara
The procedure is a s follows:
1. First I dusted my lids with the Oriflame Air Soft Powder in order to contain the oiliness on my lids…
2. Next using a flat brush I applied the BLUE shade of the L’Oreal trio and applied it all over my lids, crease and bit over the crease…
3. Then, using my kajal I marked my outer V and the outer ¼ of my crease…
4. Next, I blended in the black kajal into the blue shadow till the middle of my lid. For a more dramatic effect you could use some black shadow and blended it in the outer V and the crease as well.
5. Finally, I applied some highlighter on my brow bone and finished off the look with some kajal in my waterline, liquid liner on my upper lashline and mascara on my lashes.
- Brown Black Smokey Eye Tutorial
- Colorbar Cool Eyeshadow Palette Silver Blue Smokey Eyes Tutorial
- Grey Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
Today’s Pick is White Gold and Diamond Bow Earrings
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!