It has been proven time and again that in Bollywood, money matters the most. Bollywood seems to be a very attractive career option where many women achieve their dream and shine and dazzle. It’s also a place where actresses find love and their shining knights in armour. Some find their Mr. Right outside the industry – some in cricketers, some in millionaires. Let’s take a look at some bollywood actresses who are married to millionaires and are living happily ever after.
1. Juhi Chawla – Jay Mehta: One of the finest actresses of Bollywood from the past decade, Juhi Chawla married business tycoon Jay Mehta, owner of Mehta group whose net worth is said to be in crores, and that makes Juhi Chawla one of the richest wives in bollywood industry. She was a successful actress with many superhits to her credit and the couple are going steady with two children, Jhanvi and Arjun in their life.
2. Celina Jaitley and Peter Haag: Celina started out as a beauty queen, winning the Miss India title and then landing up in Bollywood with offers, but she could not stick for long in Bollywood and found her soulmate in an Australian-based businessman Peter Haag who is a millionaire. As per reports, he owns hotel chains in Dubai as well as Singapore and now Celina Jaitley is a happy mother with three children.
3. Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra: Shilpa Shetty is a fitness icon and a yoga guru now, but she has shined in over 100 movies. She wasn’t doing well career wise when she got married to London-based businessman Raj Kundra. He has a number of successful business ventures such as TMT Global and together they own an IPL Team – Rajasthan Royals. Both of them look totally in love with each other and they are going steady even after years of their marriage. Together, they raise their lovely son, Viaan Raj Kundra.
4. Rani Mukherjee and Aditya Chopra: Rani Mukherjee needs no introduction and neither does her media-shy husband Aditya Chopra, who is the scion of Yashraj movies. They married in Italy and initially kept mum about their relationship, but anyway, it was an open secret. Rani Mukherjee is definitely one of the most talented actresses we have in present times and has shined in different roles that have come up her way. Aditya Chopra is a millionaire and his net worth runs in many thousand crores. Together, they raise their beautiful daughter, Aadira.
5. Vidya Balan and Siddharth Roy Kapur: Vidya Balan is a national award winning actress and her movies achieve critical acclaim as well as commercial success. She is one actress in Bollywood who can successfully carry a movie on her shoulder. She is often applauded for her strong, author-backed roles. She is married to Siddharth Roy Kapur, who is a movie producer and his net worth runs in millions.
6. Sonam Kapoor and Anand Ahuja: We cannot forget the amazing wedding this fashionista had last year giving us major marriage goals. Anand Ahuja is an entrepreneur and owns two businesses – Bhane and VegNonVeg. This couple give his glimpses into their married life with cute insta photos and videos and we are completely hooked. Did we forget to mention that Anand Ahuja also owns an export house and takes care of his family business too.
7. Esha Deol and Bharat Takhtani: Esha Deol rarely makes a public appearance, but we have instagram and paparazzi to let us know what’s happening in their lives. Esha Deol could not replicate the success story of her parents in Bollywood, and she chose to settle down in matrimony with Bharat Takhtani, who is a diamond merchant. Want to know a cute thing, they remarried in 2107, on Esha’s “godhbharai” ceremony.
8. Anushka Sharma and Virat Kohli: Anushka got married to her long-time cricketer boyfriend Virat Kohli in 2017 and her wedding was like a fairytale wedding for all women, with it taking place in the picturesque Tuscany in Italy, complete with a beautiful pink wedding dress, beautiful decorations, and gorgeous makeup and jewellery. Do you know, Virat Kohli has been ranked 89th in the world’s highest paid athletes. He is an A+ player of BCCI and also brand ambassador of many sports brands, and that makes Virat Kohli a super millionaire, and of course Anushka Sharma might be his most-prized possession.
Which is your favorite couple from the above, do mention in the comments below.
8 Bollywood Celebrities who will Get Married in 2019
Then and Now Looks of 10 Bollywood Actresses Who Have Undergone Plastic Surgery
Yesteryear Bollywood Actresses – Then and Now
12 Beautiful Wives of Bollywood Actors