Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss
The pure essence of colour and shine
Price : Rs 1850
Rouge Allure Extrait De Glosses are Limited Editions.
ROUGE ALLURE, offers bold colour, feminine beauty and the sensation of a pure object of desire.
The range now extends to include ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS, an intense and sophisticated gloss, for a new chapter of seduction.
2006 ROUGE ALLURE : Seduction in just one click.
Women discover a bold, passionate and sophisticated lipstick. Its satiny, melt-away texture dresses the lips in radiant, magnetic and luminous colours. This true beauty accessory opens with a click and invents a new, infinitely feminine application ritual.
2009 ROUGE ALLURE LAQUE Ultimate seduction.
Seduction takes centre stage and finds a new expression. Lip makeup becomes more intense with an ultra-glamorous creamy texture and lacquered shine. The easy-to-use feather-like applicator ensures absolute precision for a perfect result.
2010 ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS : A new weapon of seduction.
For the very first time, a gloss achieves the status of a luxury object. So precious, it incites curiosity and envy in its black and gold lacquered case. It combines the extreme shine of a gloss and the colour intensity of a lipstick.
ROUGE ALLURE EXTRAIT DE GLOSS
- 51 INSOUCIANCE nude
- 52 GÉNIE coral
- 55 CONFIDENCE rose
- 56 IMAGINAIRE fresh pink
- 57 INSOLENCE candy pink
- 58 ÉMOI raspberry
- 60 EXCÈS red
- 61 FATALE brown red
Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss comes in a sexy black laquered glass case edged with gold that has signature interlocked C engraved on one side of it..
..and the shade information written at the bottom of the tube.
What I love about Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss:
- The shade -60 Excess. It looks like a classy red colour in the tube but goes on as a strawberry-red when applied on lips. This is my first red that I have ever worn it in public and the first that that my hubby actually approved of on me. loll! Infact I have worn this both during the day and night and just loving it. Never felt so easy wearing red lips.
- The shade excess would go well on a lot of skin tones. My friend, who must be two three shades darker than me , tried this shade and rocked it completely.
- The intensity of the colour. It’s not like a typical gloss that goes sheer on lips. The pigment of the gloss is pretty strong. It’s more like a lipstick in liquid form.
- The gel like texture. It’s absolutely non sticky and feels like nothing on lips.
- It has a faint rosy fragrance, which I like.
- The colour selection. Beautiful colours ranging from nudes to bight reds .
- Non shimmery- Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss is all about strong intense colour and shine. It has got this seductive look it that just brings all the attention to your lips.
- It doesn’t bleed or smear around your lips.
- The square wand is something that grows on you. The brush is thicker towards the end and thinner towards the tip so it fits in the shape of your lips perfectly. The thinner tip helps you draw the edges neatly.
What I don’t like about Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss?
- Honestly, nothing but for review sake I would say it’s the staying power. If worn alone it stays on your lips for one and a half hour or so but when worn with a lip liner or lipstick, it goes on for good 2 and a half to three hours. I prefer to use it alone because the colour itself is so intense and I absolutely don’t mind reapplying it. 😛
Photo of me wearing the Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss (without any lipliner or lipstick)
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: :-*:-* :-*:-*
Note : The product shown in this entry was sent by the company/ PR for consideration.