WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Clinique Quick Blush Review
What is Clinique Quick Blush?
Portable, all-in-one brush and blush, available in six natural-looking shades. Swivels up to reveal a full brush, pre-loaded with cheek colour contained right in the cap. Shade : Peach-in-a-Pinch (Limited Edition) An energetic peach Price: Rs 1785 Available in 6 shades: Minute Mocha, Hurry Honey, Pronto Pink, Peach-in-a-Pinch, In-a-Rush-Blush , Berry On Time How to Use Clinique Quick Blush:
- With package closed, simultaneously twist the base clockwise and cap counterclockwise so the brush picks up cheek colour contained inside cap.
- Lift off cap and lightly tap brush to remove excess.
- Sweep on apples of cheeks, gently blending colour up cheekbone toward temple.
- Portable. It’s a 2-in-1 product with blush and blushbrush both in one single packaging. Excellent for carrying around. Since the time I got it, I don’t remember carrying any other blushes with me.
- The shade Peach-in-a pinch is a warm peach shade with very subtle golden shimmer to it. Perfect for most wheatish skin tones.
- The brush the comes along is soft.
- I have washed it twice or thrice . I have not seen any shedding of bristles or change in shape. It is as soft as ever.
- The blush overall is sheer but the intensity can be built up. So depending on what kind of look you are going for, you can play around with the intensity. With just one twist you get a nice flush of colour on your cheeks.If you twist the brush twice or thrice in the product, you get more intense application.
- I can use the brush even after the product gets over. By the way let me mention that it’s 5 gm of product packed in the cap. Your Colorbar or MAC blushes are 6gm of product.I wish Clinique’s was also 6 gm but then you have other benefits with this. Sigh!! Wishes!!
- The texture is quite smooth. Even on my most dry-cheeks-day I didn’t feel any flakiness or roughness on my cheeks. Sometimes when by cheeks are dry I feel that some blushes tend to look flakey on my cheeks. I hate that. 🙁 I have not faced any such problem with this one.
- It blends in pretty smoothly.
- It didn’t break me out.
- It doesn’t have a great staying power. Nothing more than 4 hours.
How I apply it: I twist the brush twice or thrice in the cap and swirl the brush on my cheeks starting from the center moving upwards towards the temple. You may check out my Blush Application tutorial
For me it’s more of a travel blush. I love to carry it around and do touchups ,whenever required. When I want it to last long, I apply cream blush underneath and dust Quick Blush on top.
A Quick Tip : Don’t throw away the brush after you have used up the product. The blush brush is of superior quality and would last you years. On my cheeks. 🙂 I so wish other companies also come up with such amazingly packaged products.It makes life so easy. :pray: Moi!
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :star: :star::star: + 0.5
Note : Product shown in this entry was sent by company/ PR for consideration.