I wanted to follow the” Top 8″ series I did for my lipsticks and lip glosses but then I thought that would do injustice to some of my blushes.
So here are my Top 15 Blushes. 😀
- NYX Cream Blush Natural : It’s one of my favourite cream blush. Goes smoothly, stays all day long, gives dewy finish and doesn’t go patchy at any time of the day. This blush shade is good for medium to fair skin tones.
- Estee Lauder Signature Blush in Tender Petal : It’s a very pale pink blush. No shimmer but pigmented enough to give that morning natural glow to your cheeks. The texture is like silk. It is a buildable blush. good for fair skin tones.
- NYX Powder Blush Mocha : It’s a super pigmented warm pink blush. It doesn’t have any shimmer . I mostly like to use it during the day when I can easily go overboard with my blush. 😉 Wold work on most skintones.
- Urban Decay Blush Quickie : Ki gifted me this blush and I can;t thank her enough for this. It’s the most awesome pink blush I have come across. I don’t review stuff I get as gifts but I’ll do a thank post for this and show you how it looks one me. Can’t love it enough. Medium to fair skin tones.
- Colorbar Blush Peachy Rose : It’s not exactly a pink blush. It’s has hint of coral in it with golden shimmer. My all time favourite. Use it a lot. Again would look good on medium to fair skin tones.
- MAC Beauty Powder Briar Rose : Everyone MUST have atleast one beauty powder from MAC. It gives a gorgeous sheen and glow to cheeks. Great for medium to dusky skintones.
I use coral blushes mostly in summer. So these are my summer blushes mainly.
- Makeup for Ever HD Blush # 6 Quickie : Excellent cream blush. Just a right mix of coral and pink. Non oily, non shimmery, easily blendable, pricey but goes on forever. Would look hood on medium to fair skintones.
- MAC Hipness Blush : The only thing I wanted from the HUGE MAC To the Beach Collection. Not too orange, very wearable, has a subtle sheen to it, goes of smoothly and beautifully on cheeks. Would work for most skintones.
- NARS Orgasm Blush : Gorgeous for evening. It’s a powder and shimmery shade of Makeup For Ever HD Blush. It’s more of my party blush.Its not very coral, it has a good amount of pink and gold in it. Universally flattering.
- Clinique Quick Blush Peach-in-a-pinch : This stays in my on-the-go kit forever. I don’t even remember how useful it has been during my travels. I’ll pick up a pink version of this soon. Fair to medium skintones.
I love using these shades both in summers and winters. i love them mainly for contouring and sometimes just as it is.
- MAC Darkly my Dear Blush : It’s a right mix of mauve + brown blush. Makes my face look slender . It’s matte and even a great shade for girls with dusky complexion. Excellent for medium to dusky skintones.
- Clinique All Over Freshbloom Almond Blossom : Love the highlighter part of it more than the almond shade. It’s a gorgeous pick for Indian women. the golden is not OTT golden and th.e brown is not brown enough that would give a muddy look. The blush is not shimmery or matte, it’s rather softy shiny. Good for medium to for dusky skintones.
- Colorbar Cinnabar Blush : Peachy brown blush with silver shimmer. Have worn it a lot once upon a time but now I find its shimmer a little too much. Nevertheless when I want a shimmery blush, I reach out for this the most.
- Colorbar Just Earth Blush : It’s more or less a non shimmery version of Just Earth blush. Liking it a lot oflate. Goes on smoothly but is pretty capable of looking muddy. Nicely pigmented. 🙂 good for dusky skin tones.
- Chanel Bronze Universal : The perfect bronzer I have ever used. Never ever it turns orange. Just a perfect brown with a hint of gold. Can totally brighten up your face and looks gorgeous in summers, especially. Universally flattering but wold work better on medium skintones.
I have only two purple blushes but I like this one a lot. This is MAC Blush Ombre in Grape Vintage. This was the first MAC blush I ever purchased. It has colours from pink to purple in the same pan. You can use pink on cheeks and contour with purple . or you can use purple with a gold highlighter. It’s very pigmented and you can easily go wrong with it. 🙂 Good for medium to dusky skin tones.
What are your favourite blushes ?
Also Read :