Clinique Quickliner for Eyes Review – Dark Chocolate
What is Clinique Quick liner?
Automatic eyeliner pencil twists up. Glides on. Smudges to a smooth blur of colour with the convenient smudge tool on the opposite end. Needs no sharpening-silky formula is always ready to line and define with ease. Stays on all day. Ophthalmologist tested.
Price : Rs 990
Shade Available :
- Really Black – Black
- New Black – Soft Black
- Blue/ Grey – Greyed Blue
- Smokey Brown – Greyed Brown
- Roast Coffee – Rich Reddish Brown
- Slate – Off Blue Grey
- True Khaki – Golden Khaki Green –
- Violet – Blackened violet
- Dark Chocolate – Dark Chocolate
- Shy Brown – Blushed Brown
- Grape – Blue Red Violet
- Navy – Navy Blue
- Moss – Deep green with a hint of blue
- Black Brown – Blackened brown
- Swivel up only 1/8-inch (pencil does not retract to avoid exposing formula to air, which is drying).
- Line eyes.
- Use the smudging tool on the opposite end to gently smudge colour to desired effect.
- Allow colour to set for 60 seconds to ensure transfer-resistance.
- Recap securely after using to protect the silky formula.
- Can be used alone or over eye shadow.
- Remove with your favourite Clinique eye makeup remover.
What I love about Clinique Quickliner for eyes?
- This eyeliner holds true to its every single claim.
- It stays on your eyes all day long.
- It does not irritate the eyes.
- The formula is quite smooth so it glides on easily on your eyes.
- The Dark Chocolate colour is true to its name.
- Ophthalmologist tested. Safe for lens wearers.
- It comes with a soft sponge tip at the end and o you can smudge the liner for soft smokey look or even rectify your mistakes with the applicator.
- Like all mechanical eye pencils, these couldn’t be sharpened. So I slant the pencil tip at a 45° angle and rub the tip at the back of my hand. The pencil is so soft that only after 1-2 swipes I get a sharp edge to work with.
- Both the caps (the main cap and the sponge tip cap) are tight so you may carry them in your bag without any worries of cap opening and spoiling things in your bag.
- Good shade selection.
- Even though Clinique is a luxury makeup and beauty brand, I think it is decently priced.
- It gets easily removed with oil or an oil based cleanser. bye bye raccoon eyes. :nerd:
- The shades are very pigmented.
- These are not retractable pencils. Thee are twist up pencils. So once you twist them up, you cannot twist them back. It feels kind of weird two three times at the beginning. You know, curiosity kills! 😛 But then you get used to it.
Overall I think the pencils are great and totally worth the money.
Following is the Dark Chocolate Swatch.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-* +0.75
Have you used Clinique Quickliner for Eyes?
Note: The product shown in this entry was sent by the PR/company for consideration.