Hi everyone. Before even I start talking about the products.
NOTE: These lipsticks I am going to be talking about is owned by mom. These are not mine and I don’t use them.
Now lets get going 😀
My mom and lipsticks have always been best buddies.She has been stuck to the LAKME ones since ages .
She’s so loyal , that she’s been using the same lakme lipstick since ages Bhow bhow! :p
So I thought why not buy her different one?So when I had gone shopping about 2 months back
I picked up the colorbar one for her in 04M-BLUSH
I totally forgot the price.
It was somewhere between Rs. 200-300
Rati has always been talking about colorbar products and her loyalty towards them :|Like every second day I would see a review on them.
Seriously the colorbar products are KICKBUM :O except fot the “USA” part.Seriously?:p
Here are the swatches:
I cannot believe I did this, but I did 😛
Here’s my fat lip
I bite my lips like I am a food deprived child from Ethiopia. Trust me 🙂
So the second one I am going to talking about is my Elle18.It has these dirty sparkles on them 😐
More of a natural color?eh?
I sounded Canadian 😛 “Eh?”
It was FUN doing this article mainly because of me trying the lipsticks on 😀 It felt so good.
Okay this might sound weird but I have always taken lipstick out of my mom’s makeup bag and rolled it and acted as if I am applying it.But I never tried applying them 😛
I was impressed , I should say hahahaha 😛
- Colorbar lipstick seemed to be moisturising
- Elle18 one looked moisturising.But it isn’t. DON’T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER ha! 😛
- Mom says “Colorbar lipstick lasts for 5 hrs”
- Mom says “I don’t know why i bought the elle18 one.It’s too natural” that’s the reason she pushed it to me 😐 .She wants me to use it. I said “Go kiss your own bum!!”
- Colorbar lipstick is so smooth and looks very even .
- Elle18 lipstick looks okay.
Colorbar Lipstick :-* :-* :-* :-*
Elle 18 Lipstick – :-* :-*