WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
ColorBar Nail Lacquer 79V Pretty Please 2
Hello IMBB Babes!
Today I will be doing my first colorbar review! I recently bought this lovely shade from their nail lacquer range and I’m loving it so far.
Colorbar Nail Lacquer 79V Pretty Please 2
Price: 9ml for Rs. 150
Packaging: It’s a sturdy bottle with a silver cap. Looks more sleek and classy compared to Lakme and Streetwear bottles. The applicator brush is of excellent quality – glides on super smooth and even, no streakiness, no hair strands sticking out at odd angles.
My Experience with ColorBar Nail Lacquer 79V Pretty Please
Consistency is smooth and colour is opaque in matte finish. The true colour, which is best described as a rosy coral or a pinkish variant of terracotta, is achieved in a single application, though a double coat may be required. I use a double coat and this does not change the original shade much. It dries within 10 seconds, which is great for me. I hate sitting and blowing at my nails, unable to do anything till they dry. I did not experience chipping for 4-5 days though I applied a top coat. I love the shade for daily wear because it suits most outfits.
Pros of ColorBar Nail Lacquer 79V Pretty Please
1. No chipping for 4-5 days.
2. Excellent applicator brush and smooth consistency of product.
3. Dries very fast – this is a pro for me.
4. Great everyday colour for office wear. Good neutral choice for most outfits.
5. This shade has two other very similar variants to choose from.
6. Easily available at all colorbar counters in beauty stores
7. Will suit most Indian skin tones, though not very dark skin perhaps.
Cons of ColorBar Nail Lacquer 79V Pretty Please
1. A little costly compared to Maybelline’s Colorama, Lakme and Streetwear.
2. Since it dries quick, the application must be done swiftly and with smooth strokes. This may be a problem for absolute novices.
Will I Repurchase? Yes, most definitely. I am quite impressed with the overall quality of the nail paint. I find it much better than Lakme, which used to be my regular nail polish brand.