Skintone: medium fair, warm undertones
Hi lovely ladies,
I am not a usual blush person. I do not use blushes on a regular basis, but I have grabbed a few blushes recently. Today, I am reviewing Colorbar 002 Pink Sugar All Day Lip and Cheek Color Blush Stick. Read on for more details.
Price and Quantity: INR 1200 for 5g
• A versatile and fun product that’s easy to use. A blush studied to give a natural finish and color in just one stroke.
• Fast and blendable, thanks to a new fusion of texture and primary packaging that makes it easy to coat and adjust complexion’s overall tone.
• Professional and fun at the same time, this product glides on cheeks and cheekbones leaving a nice comfortable feeling. The finish is thin and delicately luminous, both in pearly and matt shades, to create a perfect look for any occasion.
• Fragrance free and Paraben free
1. Apply on cheeks and eyes directly, in the desired motion. Blend with fingers by tapping in smoothing motion for perfect blending
2. Apply on the lips directly by putting a thick outline on the outer part and then later filling in the inner portion of the lips starting from the centre, using the product directly.
My Experience with Colorbar Pink Sugar All Day Lip and Cheek Color Blush Stick:
The blush comes in a regular metallic silver Colorbar outer packaging. This outer packaging has almost each and every detail about the product, like the product description, ingredients list etc. The outer carton has a color-coded band at its one end that helps to spot the shade easily. Inside this box comes a big fat crayon blush. The crayon looks chubby. The crayon has a color-coded body with a silver base and cap. The crayon has the brand’s tagline along with other details. The cap fits tightly, which makes the crayon even more travel-friendly. The crayon has a twist-up mechanism that works pretty smoothly. Overall, the packaging is fine and travel-friendly.
The shade “Pink Sugar” is a Barbie pink blush. The color suits my fair skin tone well. The shade is subtle and gives a natural flush of color to the cheeks. It looks so natural and does not look like I am wearing any makeup. There is no sheen or shimmers in this blush. It is completely matte. Its matte finish makes this blush more wearable. It can be easily worn on a daily basis. It adds freshness to the entire look.
The blush has average pigmentation. It is not insanely pigmented and requires multiple swipes to make the color more prominent. This can be considered both a pro and a con. It is a pro because it will not give you those clown cheeks. So, it is surely a great option for beginners; it is a con because it requires multiple swipes to build up the color. The color is easily buildable and blends effortlessly. It can be used for office or parties both.
The texture of the blush is nice. It is smooth and creamy. It glides smoothly on the skin. The blush is creamy but it does not make the skin greasy or oily. It does not cast any oily layer on the skin. So, it is a great option for those oily skinned beauties too. The blush is very easy to blend. It blends within seconds, giving a nice natural finish. It never gets patchy. This is probably the most natural-looking pink blush I own. The formula is creamy and non-drying.
The blush lasts for around 5-6 hours or so on my skin. But, the color fades away a little in the meantime. The blush stays at place all the time and looks fresh and natural as if it is freshly applied. The blush is very easy to remove. It comes off very easily using a makeup remover. Overall, the blush is nice and creamy, but I had expected better pigmentation.
Pros of Colorbar Pink Sugar All Day Lip and Cheek Color Blush Stick:
• Good packaging
• Pretty shade
• No shimmers
• Natural finish
• Easy to blend
• Matte finish
• Will suit fair skin tones well
• Average pigmentation
• Smooth and creamy
• Blends effortlessly
• Lasts long
Cons of Colorbar Pink Sugar All Day Lip and Cheek Color Blush Stick:
• Could have been more pigmented
• Expensive for a drugstore brand
IMBB Rating: 4/5
Would I Repurchase/Recommend Colorbar Pink Sugar All Day Lip and Cheek Color Blush Stick?
Yes, this is a great shade for everyday use.
10 Best Products from Colorbar
Colorbar Perfect Match Foundation
Colorbar 001 Pure Black All-Day Waterproof Gel Eyeliner
Colorbar Full Cover Makeup Stick SPF 30
Colorbar 004 The Fuchsia Ultimate 8hrs Stay Lipstick
MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss Pink Sugar
Streetwear Stay On Blush Pink Sugar
Smashbox L.A. Lights Blendable Lip & Cheek Color – Malibu Berry
Stila Convertible Peach Blossom Color Dual Lip and Cheek Cream
Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Sheer Color Stick Blush No 21