NAIL SMILEYS TUTORIAL
For this, we need (in order of appearance):
1) Yellow nail polish. I am using Revlon Street Wear shade 109
2) Black eyeliner. I am using Lakme Insta-liner
3) A fine brush. I am using a normal 000 brush used for painting
4) Opaque white nail polish/poster colour. I am using Avon Nailwear French Tip White
5) Red nail polish/poster colour. I am using Lakme True Wear Classic shade 404
6) Purple/Violet/Mauve nail polish/poster colour. I am using Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel Mauvacious.
7) Transparent top coat. I am using the one from Revlon Street Wear.
First, paint your nails yellow.
Now with the eyeliner draw the smiley face outline, eyes and mouth on the nail of the little finger.
Draw ‘inverted u’s for closed eyes.
Now this is for all the beautiful Poutmati-s – with the red polish/paint, make the kissi kissi lips.
For the middle finger, I have chosen the ‘jai ho’ smiley. This one is a bit tricky to draw. Make sure to get the arms and legs correct.
Make the eyes with white.
Draw the irises with eyeliner – just two well placed dots.
Index finger is ‘woot’.
Fill the eyes with white and make a small dot of red in the mouth.
Draw the irises and fill the rest of the mouth (around the little tongue) with black too.
Now comes our absolute favourite smiley – ‘hunterwali’. For this, we need two circles. The one on the left centered a bit below and the one on the right centered a bit above each other on the thumb nail.
Fill the ‘victim’ one with the purple/violet/mauve paint/polish.
Draw the eyes, mouths, whip and rope. I just LOVED drawing the whip!
Put on the sealant top cote and you have a happy smiley hand! :jaiho: :toothygrin: :woot: :hunterwali: :-*