WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Going by the Indian tradition: Nail Art
I did this beautiful nail art and clicked some pictures. So that I can share with you. This look can easily go with your outfits during the wedding season.
Actually, my nani gifted me this really beautiful traditional clutch purse which she bought from Taj Mahotsav. The bead work done on it is so intricate and gorgeous that I was instantly inspired to do something similar on my nails. The purse is made out of navy blue satin and worked upon with bluish-grey beads in nice paisley patterns. Here I have tried to put it in my style. Hope you like it.
• Base coat.
• Grey or silver nail paint.
• Blue nail paint/acrylic colour
• White nail paint/acrylic colour.
• 000 number paint brush or a very fine paint brush (I personally like to use a cleaned applicator brush of old eyeliner).
• Top coat (which should be transparent).
• Apply base coat and let it dry. Next, put the grey nail paint as the base colour of your nail art as shown below, and let it dry completely.
• After that take the blue nail paint /acrylic colour and start making small random curved strokes, using the paint brush, here and there, as shown. You can make them slowly and steadily if you don’t have a good hand at art. Try to imagine traditional designs while making strokes so that your nail art resembles Indian traditional motifs.
• Next, dot white nail paint/acrylic colour along the edges of these strokes (not all of them, do just few) as shown. If you have difficulty in dotting with a brush try toothpick.
• It should look like this:
• Next, put a top coat.
• You can also add glitter or rhinestones according to your requirement.
Nail Art Tutorial : White flowers on Pink Nails
Sponge Technique Nail Art Tutorial
Nail Art Video Tutorial for Short Nails
Leopard Print French Manicure Nail Art Tutorial (updated)
Cute Smiley Nail Art Tutorial
Geometrical Nail Art Tutorial
How To Do Nail Art at Home