Now, what scares people who want to kickstart their weight journey? The endless options of bland and tasteless food and the limited options of delicious foods while being on a diet. There are diet plans that ask you to munch only cucumbers and salads all day long and then there are amazing diet plans on Rati Beauty where you get to lose weight with food that does not feel like “diet food” at all. What makes weight loss exciting is food that you can eat day in and day out and a workout routine that does not feel like a punishment. The weight loss diet plans on Rati Beauty are easy to follow, where you do not feel the urge to get down the weight loss wagon just to eat “normal” food that would tickle the tastebuds. Also, here’s a list of 9 delicious but weight-loss friendly snacks that would not hamper your goals.
1. Cauliflower Pizza: Get those cauliflower florets into a grainy consistency (by grating or using a blender), steam and mix it with herbs, eggs, and to form a yummy crust. Make healthy toppings with mushroom, paneer, bell peppers, veggies, and grate on some parmesan cheese. It’s a gluten-free option as well, which is low in calories, and does not spike blood sugar.
2. Greek Yogurt Fruit Bowl: Strawberries, orange slices, apple, ripe cherries, kiwis, add any fruit to a bowl of plain Greek yogurt and look forward to this delicious protein-rich breakfast with a good dose of probiotics to kickstart your day. Also, this makes a quick post-workout snack as well.
3. Chia Pudding: This yummy dessert is nutritious, weight loss friendly, filling and has amazing health benefits as well. You get fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, protein – all in one dessert.
4. Peanut Butter Toast: An inexpensive yet extremely delicious way to get protein on your daily brown bread or toast- peanut butter! Get good amount of healthy fats, protein, and minerals like copper, iron, magnesium, potassium, selenium too along with vitamin E and B3, B6, and even zinc in peanut butter. It can replace unhealthy spreads like jam, marmalades, and chocolate on the morning bread. Peanut butter is also a great plant-based protein, useful in building muscle, but be mindful about restricting consumption to just 1 or 2 tbsp because it’s easy to go overboard and pile up on extra calories by eating this yummy treat.
5. Banana Ice Cream: Surprised? Yes, just freeze up 3 bananas and whip it up into a rich, creamy texture, add a few nuts, and you got a delicious ice cream without any sugar, sweetener.
6. Sweet Potato Chips: When you are plain bored and want something to nibble on when those 4 pm hunger pangs strike, swap those potato chips with healthy sweet potato chips. If you haven’t tried sweet potato chips yet, you gotta do it right now because they come out crispy, are nutritious, and taste great too.
7. Roasted Chickpeas: Chickpeas are a good source of plant-based protein and also fiber, vitamins and minerals. Just roast some chickpeas and munch away.
8. Hummus: Made from chickpeas, hummus is a good source of protein and good for weight loss. A study done showed that people who consumed hummus on a regular basis had a smaller waist measurement. A 100-gram serving of hummus packs 7.9 gm of protein, with 160 calories.
9. Oatmeal Pancake: Chuck the refined flour and other unhealthy ingredients and make yourself pancakes with oatmeal flour, banana, eggs, almond milk, and a pinch of cinnamon.
With so many amazing and delicious weight-loss friendly snacks, do not hesitate to start out on going on a weight loss diet.
12 Healthier Alternatives to Potato Chips
10 Mayonnaise Alternatives For Those Trying To Lose Weight