This is my first ever review online, please excuse my mistakes and do let me know how I can improve.
Gone are the days when people used to wash their faces with soap. Now a days there are so many options to cleanse your face. I have always been against using soap on face as I felt it is too harsh for the skin. Hence I have always used face washes, cleansers, uptans etc. But sometime back when my cousins visited us, I discovered a new product that they were using. And their faces were literally glowing. I thought they must have been to parlour before coming here. But then they told me it was Facia that they were using, so I thought of giving it a try as all beauty addicts like us do. So here’s comes my first ever review after using it for over than 1 year:
What is Facia Facial Bar? A light orange colour herbal facial bar. It comes in a cute packaging & sits pretty in a soap case which comes along with it. You can see the saffron once you open the packet. It has the ingredients that ensure a healthy, glowing and beautiful fair skin, it helps reducing pimples, eliminating blemishes. It can be used by both the genders.
Ingredients: Kesar, Chandan, Lactate, Aloevera, Camphor, Olive, EDTA, Bar Base, Preservatives & Perfumes.
How to use it? Moisten face, work up a rich foamy lather & massage gently in circular motion for 1-2 minutes. Wash off & pat dry.
I use it after cleansing my face.
Rs.38/- for 25 gm
My experience with Facia: I have been using this since last year March. Though the how to use part on the packet advices to use it twice daily, I use it thrice alternately a week as I have other beauty regimen for the rest 4 days.
- The smell is divine!
- Once you open the packet you can actually see the saffron on the bar.
- It has helped me eliminating some (I did not have many) blemishes that I had.
- The face literally glows once you start using this. You can see the result in the next day (Facial, remember!)
- It is not at all dry though you must moisturize your skin after using this.
- Skin feels soft & fresh
- I have got several complements after using the bar (seriously guys)
- Though I never had much problem with my skin but it was dull, but after using Facia my skin is hydrated & feels soft & complexion has also improved.
- Suitable for our pockets (money wise!)
- Worth every penny
- It is easily available at a local store near you
I have not found any cons with this product as of yet.
If you have always thought of not ever using soap on face, I would suggest just use it once. If you have extremely dry skin then please check before buying. But for girls/boys with combo/oily skin- try it guys!
Rating: : :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
Would I recommend this to others and re-purchase for myself: Definitely YES!
HAVE YOU USED THIS PRODUCT? PLEASE RATE IN THE BOX BELOW: