Fruits form an important part of a balanced diet, yet some people choose to completely cut off all fruits in the order to lose weight. But you guys are doing it wrong – some fruits actually boost the whole fat loss process and help satisfy sweet cravings with their natural sweetness. Blueberry is considered an exotic fruit that’s a bit hard to find and also expensive. Just like other berries – raspberry, strawberry, cranberries – blueberries are rich in nutrients and antioxidants. Face packs made out of blueberries can make skin radiant because it’s rich in vitamin C as well. The antioxidants in blueberries protect the skin from premature ageing and keep wrinkles at bay. Use these wonderful berries in your breakfast or have them as snacks, and you would notice these amazing changes in your body.
1. Strawberries: Rich source of vitamin C, it has only a few calories but rare minerals like manganese as well. Also read: “Top 19 Water-Rich Fruits for Weight Loss.”
2. Orange: High in fiber and vitamin C, it keeps metabolism high and flying – just remember to not drink packaged fruit juices that claim to have oranges in them.
3. Lemon: Rich in vitamin C and antioxidants, it boosts fat metabolism and also helps to flush out toxins.
4. Apple: High in fiber, low in calories, they make an excellent snack option along with 1 tbsp of peanut butter.
5. Kiwi: Unknown to many, kiwis have high protein and fiber content, along with digestive enzymes like bromelain and vitamin C that boost metabolism as well.
6. Banana: Rich in natural sugar, it also has potassium which relieve muscle pain after an intense workout.
7. Avocado: The healthy fats in avocado keep metabolism high, and improve the chances of losing weight. It also suppresses appetite and keeps you fuller for onger.
8. Grapefruit: There’s an entire diet program based on this fruit! The high water content in grapefruits keep you full for longer and people reported considerable weight loss by including grapefruits in their diet.
However, the key lies in eating these fruits in the right way, and Rati Beauty diet would guide you on how to eat these fruits to drop weight.