I love gel liners. I just have one black liquid liner , which I rarely use. I thought I’d give you some reasons why gel eyeliners are so super awesome . 🙂
- Gel Liners are more forgivable than the liquid liners.I find them easier to apply as compared to liquid liners -2-3 strokes of brush and I am sorted.
- They dry very fast as opposed to the liquid liners. So there are less chances of ruining your perfect eyeliner application.
- You can double up your gel eyeliners as a base for smokey eyes or use them as a kajal on waterline. Those who always look for super long lasting kajals, try using gel liners for waterline. You’d be surprised how long they last. They are super long lasting.
- I have rarely come across bad gel liners. I have used gel liners from Maybelline, Clinique, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, Inglot, and MAC. I like all of them.
- If they dry out, you can mix them with Inglot Duraline and they’d be new again.
- They come in a variety of colors.
- They come in adorable pots. 😀