This is the crop top season and we all want flat abs! So, today I bring to you a circuit workout routine which targets your lower abs. Lower abs is the most difficult area for me and I have tried many things including those 100 crunches challenges. But, nothing worked like circuit workout routines for me. I guess the constant change of the moves challenges your body works more than doing many reps of the same exercise. Before you start this workout, please perform some warm up exercises like jogging, skipping, brisk walk or anything you like and stretches to make sure you don’t pull any muscle. And, when you’re all warmed up, begin this exercise routine.
This routine consists of four movements(only!). You can take a rest of 10-20 seconds between each move. Perform this circuit thrice.
This is a great cardio move which targets your lower abs as well as your glutes.
1. Begin in a plank position with your feet shoulder width apart.
2. Bend your knees and bring your left thigh under the left side of your upper body keeping your right leg straight.
3. Squeeze the abs and glutes tightly for a second and return your left leg to its original position.
4. Quickly repeat the movement with the opposite leg.
This is one rep; perform 15-20 quick reps. If you find it hard, you can place your hands on a chair or a stool.
1. Start by lying flat on your back with your arms by your sides and your palms down or you can tuck them under your back if you need extra support.
2. Lift your heels about 6 inches off the floor.
3. Make small, rapid up and down scissor-like motions with your legs for 20-30 seconds.
Double Leg Lift
1. Lie on your back on a mat with your arms along your sides.
2. Lift your head off the mat and tighten your abs or you can rest your head on the mat if your neck hurts.
3. Squeeze your legs together and lift your legs off the mat, forming a 45-degree angle with the floor.
4. Lower your legs until they almost touch the floor.
5. Lift your legs back up. Repeat 15-20 times.
1. Lie on the floor with your heels pressed against the wall, your legs straight.
2. Reach your right hand toward your left foot, allowing your right shoulder to raise off the floor.
3. Return to the starting position.
4. Repeat with your left hand and right foot.
For an easier exercise, reach toward your knees rather than your feet. Perform 15-20 reps.
Perform this workout regularly on every alternate day of the week to get rid of that lower belly fat. Also, don’t forget to include cardio and healthy diet to your lifestyle to see quick results.
Until next time, take care!
Diet Chart For Flat Abs
Yoga Poses For a Flat Tummy
How to Get a Flat Tummy
Exercises to get a flat stomach after Pregnancy
Yoga Asans for flat Abs
VLCC Shape Up Waist and Tummy Trim Gel
How to Fake A Flat Stomach
How to Get Rid of Love Handles
Upper Body Weight Training Exercises with Dumbells
Lazy Girl’s Workout