Inglot Lip Paint Review
This my third post from my Inglot Haul.The first reviews were:
What is Inglot Lip Paint?
It’s is a lipstick in a cute pot. 😛 It’s a paraben free formula.
Price : Rs 720 (Indian Rupees)
The Inglot Lip Paint shade that I have is a dull rosy pink. The colour is very similar to Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour in old Rose. Infact the whole product is quite comparable to Lakme Aquashine Lip colour. Except that I never liked the staying power of Lakme Aquashine lip colour.
What I love about Inglot Lip Paint?
- Inglot Lip Paint is available in 20 shades mauves, pinks, browns, lights, darks, nudes etc.
- It is non sticky.
- It is creamy.
- It has a good staying powder of 4-5 hours if you don’t eat or drink too much.
- It is a typical light fruity fragrance that all Inglot lip products have.
- Doesn’t taste of anything obnoxious.
- The quantity is pretty good.
- The lip paints are very pigmented.
- It is moisturizing and doesn’t dry my lips at all.
- It is a very little lip plumping properties that makes my lips look a tiny but fuller. I feel a little numbness on my upper lip after applying it but nothing irritating or annoying.
- The packaging is cute. The pots are transparent glass pots. It gets easier to locate.
- Doesn’t have a super glossy finish, which I am not a big fan of these days.
- Easy to carry around.
- You can double these up as a lip gloss.
What I don’t love about Inglot Lip Paint?
- It is expensive.
- I am not a huge fan of potted products. You have to dip in your finger to apply the lip paint. I generally use Q -tips to apply the lip paint and then I spread the product with my fingers.
- They don’t have an awesome staying power but even after you have a full meal the lip paint doesn’t disappear from your lips completely. I find the lip paint very addictive and look for reasons to reapply it. 😛
Other than that I love every bit of these paint pots and would purchase these in more shades. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: