WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Inglot Lip Paint Review
This my third post from my Inglot Haul.The first reviews were:
What is Inglot Lip Paint?
It’s is a lipstick in a cute pot. 😛 It’s a paraben free formula.
Price : Rs 720 (Indian Rupees)
The Inglot Lip Paint shade that I have is a dull rosy pink. The colour is very similar to Lakme Aquashine Lip Colour in old Rose. Infact the whole product is quite comparable to Lakme Aquashine Lip colour. Except that I never liked the staying power of Lakme Aquashine lip colour.
What I love about Inglot Lip Paint?
- Inglot Lip Paint is available in 20 shades mauves, pinks, browns, lights, darks, nudes etc.
- It is non sticky.
- It is creamy.
- It has a good staying powder of 4-5 hours if you don’t eat or drink too much.
- It is a typical light fruity fragrance that all Inglot lip products have.
- Doesn’t taste of anything obnoxious.
- The quantity is pretty good.
- The lip paints are very pigmented.
- It is moisturizing and doesn’t dry my lips at all.
- It is a very little lip plumping properties that makes my lips look a tiny but fuller. I feel a little numbness on my upper lip after applying it but nothing irritating or annoying.
- The packaging is cute. The pots are transparent glass pots. It gets easier to locate.
- Doesn’t have a super glossy finish, which I am not a big fan of these days.
- Easy to carry around.
- You can double these up as a lip gloss.
What I don’t love about Inglot Lip Paint?
- It is expensive.
- I am not a huge fan of potted products. You have to dip in your finger to apply the lip paint. I generally use Q -tips to apply the lip paint and then I spread the product with my fingers.
- They don’t have an awesome staying power but even after you have a full meal the lip paint doesn’t disappear from your lips completely. I find the lip paint very addictive and look for reasons to reapply it. 😛
Other than that I love every bit of these paint pots and would purchase these in more shades. 🙂
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: