WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
This is my first review from my Inglot Cosmetics Haul.
What does Inglot Lipstick claim?
- Matte moisturising formula with Vitamin E, avocado oil, macadamia oil.
- Solid and elegant metal case.
- Paraben Free Formula
- Not Tested on Animals
Price: Rs 680 (Indian Rupees)
What I love about Inglot Lipstick?
- It’s matte. I am kind of getting bored of glosses and glossy lipsticks these days. I am loving stains and mattes more. This one is completely matte.
- Sleek-Sexy-black packaging. The cap is tight so you don’t have to worry about throwing it in your bag carelessly.
- You can choose from 185 available . They even have black lipstick in their collection. 😛
- It stays on and on and on at least for 5-6 hours. You can eat, drink, :kissing: or talk :meeting: , it stays on.
- If I talk about this particular shade (Inglot 410), this shade suits my complexion, it suits my friend, who has a little darker complexion than mine and it suits my another friend who has a lighter complexion than mine. We were so surprised. :clap: This particular shade is mauvish pinkish shade with a brown undertone.
- It is not super creamy but the texture is not very drying either. Somewhat closer to Revlon Matte Lipstick.
- It has a mild fruity fragrance but it tastes of nothing.
- Even after long hours the lipstick stays on your lips like a stain.
- The shade is very pigmented. One swipe and you are ready for the day. Two or three swipes and there you have an evening colour on your lips.
- Paraben Free
What I don’t love about Inglot Lipstick?
- Your lips tend to feel dry after a few hours with this lipstick on. I always apply a liplam on top.
- The price is on the higher end.
- No names given to lipsticks. It’s kinda boring.
- The caps are not see through. So if tomorrow I have 10 lipstick shades from Inglot, I would have to remember the shades according to their numbers. 🙄
Other than these two cons about Inglot lipstick, I don’t have any complaints about the lipstick. I love completely and wear it a lot. 🙂 Sometimes I apply it on my lips and lightly rub tissue on my lips to get a stained effect.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating: +.5
Have you tried any Inglot lipstick?
STOP PRESS: Today’s Pick is Bruno Frisoni Python Bow Platform Sandal