This is my first review from my Inglot Cosmetics Haul.
What does Inglot Lipstick claim?
- Matte moisturising formula with Vitamin E, avocado oil, macadamia oil.
- Solid and elegant metal case.
- Paraben Free Formula
- Not Tested on Animals
Price: Rs 680 (Indian Rupees)
What I love about Inglot Lipstick?
- It’s matte. I am kind of getting bored of glosses and glossy lipsticks these days. I am loving stains and mattes more. This one is completely matte.
- Sleek-Sexy-black packaging. The cap is tight so you don’t have to worry about throwing it in your bag carelessly.
- You can choose from 185 available . They even have black lipstick in their collection. 😛
- It stays on and on and on at least for 5-6 hours. You can eat, drink, :kissing: or talk :meeting: , it stays on.
- If I talk about this particular shade (Inglot 410), this shade suits my complexion, it suits my friend, who has a little darker complexion than mine and it suits my another friend who has a lighter complexion than mine. We were so surprised. :clap: This particular shade is mauvish pinkish shade with a brown undertone.
- It is not super creamy but the texture is not very drying either. Somewhat closer to Revlon Matte Lipstick.
- It has a mild fruity fragrance but it tastes of nothing.
- Even after long hours the lipstick stays on your lips like a stain.
- The shade is very pigmented. One swipe and you are ready for the day. Two or three swipes and there you have an evening colour on your lips.
- Paraben Free
What I don’t love about Inglot Lipstick?
- Your lips tend to feel dry after a few hours with this lipstick on. I always apply a liplam on top.
- The price is on the higher end.
- No names given to lipsticks. It’s kinda boring.
- The caps are not see through. So if tomorrow I have 10 lipstick shades from Inglot, I would have to remember the shades according to their numbers. 🙄
Other than these two cons about Inglot lipstick, I don’t have any complaints about the lipstick. I love completely and wear it a lot. 🙂 Sometimes I apply it on my lips and lightly rub tissue on my lips to get a stained effect.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog rating: +.5
Have you tried any Inglot lipstick?
STOP PRESS: Today’s Pick is Bruno Frisoni Python Bow Platform Sandal