Claims : Featuring the enveloping fragrance of roses, this iconic body cream offers warmth and protection to skin and senses. Quickly absorbed, this rich, luxurious body moisturizer supports the skin’s natural barrier function for intensive care and protection. Gentle enough for children’s delicate skin.
Formulation: Rose wax, rose essential oil and precious extracts from wild rose hips and rose petals hydrate the skin and protect against dryness. Organic shea butter is combined with almond and jojoba oils for silky, soft skin.
They have re-named this product to Rose Nurturing Body Cream and now it comes packaged in a tube.
Price : $39.95 / Rs 2500 INR for 150 ml bottle.
My Experience with Dr Hauschka Rose Nurturing Body Moisturiser
It is almost hard to believe that something so lightweight is such a powerful hydrating moisturiser.
- This is a moisturiser for normal to dry skin and it keeps skin hydrated in this cold weather as well.
- I have normal to dry skin and I rely a lot on thick body butters and oils in winters. But this moisturiser turned out to be just amazing. Once I have moisturised in the morning, my skin never gets dry or flaky all day long. Although I would feel the need to moisturise my skin at night.
- It is very light weight and sinks in the skin within seconds.
- It does not feel heavy or greasy.
- It leaves skin super soft.
- It smells distinctly of roses but ummm… it’s not the universally likeable roses kind of fragrance. It feels a mix of roses with some herbal stuff. I am okay with it but not my favourite fragrance though.
- It is made up of a whole lot of natural ingredients. (Rose wax, rose essential oil and precious extracts from wild rose hips and rose petals hydrate the skin and protect against dryness. Organic shea butter is combined with almond and jojoba oils.)
- The packaging is definitely an issue. They have changed the packaging now to a tube and I can understand why. It is a thick moisturiser and no matter what you try a whole lot of product would be stuck in the bottle on the sides. Plus this is a heavy glass bottle. If it breaks, your moisturiser would be all wasted.
Overall, totally recommended if you have normal to dry skin. Not a must have but who knows this could turn out to be your HG body moisturiser. Although I feel there are a whole lot of body moisturisers that you can try from various brands available. I absolutely love using it and would use it till the very last drop but may not repurchase this. This is a good one time luxury that I’d wholeheartedly enjoy! 🙂
Rating : 3.9/5
Dr. Hauschka Rose Day Cream is a saviour for Dry Skin
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick is Worth Every Penny
Forest Essentials Indian Rose Absolute Ultra Rich Body Lotion
The Body Shop White Musk Rose Body Lotion Review
The Body Shop Atlas Mountain Rose Body Lotion Review
Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Body Cream Review