WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Claims : A skin care classic, and the centrepiece of the Dr. Hauschka range, Rose Day Cream captures the strength and softness of the rose to nourish and protect normal, dry and sensitive skin.
Especially beneficial for skin prone to redness, irritation and couperose. The rich, luxurious formulation harmonises oil and moisture content, gently guiding the skin to a state of comfort, balance and radiance.
Formulation: Precious extracts of rose petals and wild rose hips nurture and balance the skin. Shea butter, rose petal wax and avocado oil protect and help retain moisture. Extracts of marsh mallow and St. John’s wort soothe redness, hydrate and fortify.
For dry, sensitive and tired skin.
Availability : Most pharmacies abroad carry this brand. In India you can get it from luxola.con or amazon.in They sell in more than 30 countries. You may check the full list HERE
Price : US$ 42.95/ RS 2700 approx for 30 ml tube
- Truly natural and organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
My Experience with Dr Hauschka Rose Day Cream :
I started using this cream when my skin was crying for help. The constant travelling and weather changes had taken toll on my skin. I needed something super hydrating and something that could help me get my skin back. This proved to be such god sent. I have been using it for almost 15 days now and I absolutely love this.
- It is very thick day cream. Ummm… sort of the consistency of the blue Nivea cream. The best way I found for applying this cream is by dotting it on your face and rubbing it in section by section. Be patient with it though. If you apply too much of it it would take a while to absorb. So apply less and apply in sections.
- It smells of rose water. Absolutely love it.
- It moisturises and hydrates the skin like no other. My skin got suuper dry and flaky especially around the nose area and this cream helped me get rid of it within 2 days.
- I would have to say that it is good for those with dry to very dry skin. But sometimes oily skin / combination skin people face the problem of dryness or peeling on certain areas of the skin, they can totally use it.
- It leaves a lovely dewiness on the skin. I totally like that but it is very specifically a winter skin care product. I can’t imagine using it in summers.
- It helped combat the dryness of my skin, add softness and definitley have improved the texture of my skin. For a week I was just constantly using it with no results as such except my skin was not feeling stretchy or dry. But I noticed such improvement in my skin as days passed by. Although it is a day cream, I prefer to use it at night more because I find it too rich to use during the day time. It skin looks just clean and even when I wake up in the morning.
- It comes in a boring squeeze tube but oh well!
- It hasn’t caused any breakouts . It has only helped in improving my skin.
- Some of the ingredients are really impressive.
- It is organic.Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives. Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG.
Overall, this has become my favourite winter skin care cream. I just wish the consistency was a little thin. I prefer my face creams to easily move on my skin. With this you have to be careful that you are not dragging your skin too much. If I could I’d pick it up next winters definitley.
Rating : 4.5/5
Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick is Worth Every Penny
Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask Review
The Body Shop Wild Rose Hand Cream Review
Marks and Spencer Rose Moisturising Body Cream Review
Bourjois Cream Blush #3 Rose Tender Review
L’occitane Rose 4 Reines Hand Cream Review