Hi Everyone, 🙂
Today I am introducing another amazing brand – Dr Hauschka. It is a German skin care brand quite famous for using natural organic ingredients. I picked up some of their products from pharmacy in Austria. They are easily available all across Europe and the US. In India you can source their products from various online websites. This is the first review from the various products I have bee trying out from the brand. Worth a try! 🙂
Claims : Lip Care Stick softens and offers protection for lips prone to dryness. The practical companion for silky soft lips while out and about, providing light sun protection (SPF3).
Formulation: shea butter, beeswax, almond oil and anthyllis seal in moisture and protect even the most sensitive lips.
Price : INR 800 approx / USD 13 ( but very strangely the price listed on every website is different :|)
Some More info :
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Online it is available on luxola.com and amazon.in. I picked it from a pharmacy in Austria.
My Experience with Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick :
I am lip balm hoarder. I like to try various lip balms and I am very partial to the ones that come packed in stick forms. So when I saw this one, I could not resist.
- It is a shea butter and almond oil based lip balm. Made of all natural ingredients. Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG. A big plus.
- It smells mildly citrusy fruity. I totally love it.
- It is not sticky or waxy at all.
- It is extremely hydrating and moisturising. Plus it prevents lips for chapping or cracking in extreme cold conditions as well.
- I find that it soaks in the lips leaving them very soft. I especially like to apply it at night because I wake up with soft lips in the morning.
- You can use it on top of your lipstick or before applying your lipstick.
- It has SPF 3. Not sure if it is enough but still not bad to use a SPF lip balm.
- Love love love that it comes in a twist up tube.
Overall, I wouldn’t call it a must have product or something you cannot miss out on. But if you can get hold of it, it is quite impressive and effective lip balm. I absooolutely enjoy using it. It works! 🙂
Rating : 4.5/5
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose Review
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm Review
Top 10 Lip Balms
Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Review
L’Occitane Ultra Rich Shea Butter Lip Balm Review
L’Occitane Limited Edition Hibiscus Flower Shea Lip Balm Review