Hi Everyone, 🙂
Today I am introducing another amazing brand – Dr Hauschka. It is a German skin care brand quite famous for using natural organic ingredients. I picked up some of their products from pharmacy in Austria. They are easily available all across Europe and the US. In India you can source their products from various online websites. This is the first review from the various products I have bee trying out from the brand. Worth a try! 🙂
READ THESE FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Diet Chart for Weight Loss | How to Lose Weight With PCOS | 10 Best Herbal Pills for Weight Loss | 10 Best Tricks for Lazy People to Lose Weight | Best Diet for PCOS to Lose Weight
Claims : Lip Care Stick softens and offers protection for lips prone to dryness. The practical companion for silky soft lips while out and about, providing light sun protection (SPF3).
Formulation: shea butter, beeswax, almond oil and anthyllis seal in moisture and protect even the most sensitive lips.
Price : INR 800 approx / USD 13 ( but very strangely the price listed on every website is different :|)
READ THESE FOR GLOWING SKIN: 9 Best Face Packs For Glowing Skin | 10 Tips by Shahnaz Husain for Glowing Skin | Home Remedies For Glowing Skin | 7 Besan Face Packs for Glowing Skin | Beauty Products For Glowing Skin
Some More info :
BEST OF IMBB: How To Make Vitamin C Serum At Home | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India | 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Tighten Sagging Breasts | How to Remove Pimple Marks from Face | Top 10 Shampoos for Dry and Rough Hair | 8 Best Drugstore Foundations That Do Not Oxidize
- Truly natural and/or organic cosmetics, certified to NATRUE and/or BDIH standards
- Free from synthetic fragrances, dyes and preservatives
- Free from mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG
- Dermatologically tested for sensitive skin
- Wherever possible, all raw materials come from controlled organic or Demeter cultivation and are recovered under fair conditions
Online it is available on luxola.com and amazon.in. I picked it from a pharmacy in Austria.
My Experience with Dr. Hauschka Lip Care Stick :
Best of IMBB: Best Hair Serums for Dry Frizzy Hair | Homemade Hair Regrowth Oil to Prevent Hair Loss | How To Lose Fat From Face in 30 Days | Homemade Face Pack for Instantly Bright and Glowing Skin | 10 Products To Get Rid of Skin Pigmentation | 7 Ways To Make Black Lips Pink!
I am lip balm hoarder. I like to try various lip balms and I am very partial to the ones that come packed in stick forms. So when I saw this one, I could not resist.
- It is a shea butter and almond oil based lip balm. Made of all natural ingredients. Free of synthetic fragrances, dyes, preservatives, mineral oils, parabens, silicone and PEG. A big plus.
- It smells mildly citrusy fruity. I totally love it.
- It is not sticky or waxy at all.
- It is extremely hydrating and moisturising. Plus it prevents lips for chapping or cracking in extreme cold conditions as well.
- I find that it soaks in the lips leaving them very soft. I especially like to apply it at night because I wake up with soft lips in the morning.
- You can use it on top of your lipstick or before applying your lipstick.
- It has SPF 3. Not sure if it is enough but still not bad to use a SPF lip balm.
- Love love love that it comes in a twist up tube.
Overall, I wouldn’t call it a must have product or something you cannot miss out on. But if you can get hold of it, it is quite impressive and effective lip balm. I absooolutely enjoy using it. It works! 🙂
BEST OF FAIRNESS: 10 Best Skin Whitening Creams in India | 7 Homemade Face Packs for Instant Glow and Fairness | 6 Best Herbal Fairness Creams | 10 Best Fairness Packs in the Market | 7 Best Pigmentation Creams in India
Rating : 4.5/5
SOLUTIONS FOR ACNE: 5 Remedies to Treat Acne at Home | Top 10 Creams for Fading Acne Scars | 10 Home Remedies to Treat Scalp Acne | 8 Home Remedies to Reduce Acne Scars | 10 Tea Tree Oil Products for Acne-Prone and Sensitive Skin | Home Remedies to Treat Hormonal Acne
HAIR: 8 Natural Products to Add Volume to Thin, Fine Hair | 8 Ways to Regrow Hair on Bald Spots | 6 Hair Growth Secrets from Around the World | 7 Best Hair Oils For Faster Hair Growth | How to Make Rough Hair Silky | 30 Killer Hair Care Tips
L’Occitane Tinted Shea Butter Lip Balm – Blackberry- Wild Rose Review
Lipice Lip Balm Lemon Review, Photos
Burt’s Bees Honey Lip Balm Review
Top 10 Lip Balms
Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1 Review
L’Occitane Ultra Rich Shea Butter Lip Balm Review
L’Occitane Limited Edition Hibiscus Flower Shea Lip Balm Review