WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Khaki Plum Eye Makeup Look
Hello dear IMBB beauties,
I have been away from IMBB for too long, and was thoroughly depressed about the same. Now I am back with what I am most likely to be doing on IMBB- yes, an eye makeup tute… 😀
So here’s a simple look I do a lot for day time, and it has fetched me a few compliments at the work place too.
So here, we go.
I have used the following things:
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Bourjois Khol and Contour eye pencil in Khaki
- NYX mono eye shadow in Walnut Bronze (Gift from Ki.. :D)
- MAC Shroom eye shadow for brow bone
- A little compact to blend everything together.
It’s a very simple and straight forward tute.
Here’s me without any makeup.
1. I have started with priming my lids. I have used UDPP. As you will notice it dries a little patchy, so it’d be a good idea to follow it up with some loose powder.
2. Now draw a thick line with a khaki pencil on the upper lash line. Like this:
3. Wing it out a little bit and bring the line down halfway through the lower lash line.
4. Now smudge the line with a blending brush. Smudging with your finger can take the colour everywhere. A blending brush will smudge it precisely.
5. Apply the soft plum/brown/pink shadow from the inner corner to meet the smudged liner.
6. Highlight the brow bone. I am using MAC shroom, in very little quantity. With a blending brush, blend all the colours together with a little compact/loose powder.
7. I have skipped black liquid liner here. You can draw a thin line close to the lashes if you want. I am using loads of mascara, which is what I like at day time, instead of liner.
8. This is the finished look.
9. Complete the look with your favourite lipstick and a touch of bronzer on the cheeks.
10. Here’s the full face pic:
Hope you liked the tutorial.
Lots of love,