So here comes another easy eye look. If you like it, do try it out. 🙂
Again, you don’t have to use the same products that I used, you just need the same colours and you would be done. Let me know if you have questions and queries. 🙂
And don’t forget to switch on the speakers.! (although the music played peek-a-boo in between …still!! )
- Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat – Beige Ambre (Sable)
- (Review ) MAC Studio Finish Concealer – NW 35
- (Review) MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Chanel Eye Shadow Duo- Khaki Clair
- (Review ) MAC Greasepaint Stick – Dirty
- (Review) Clinique Brush On Cream Liner- Black Honey
- Exceptionnel De Chanel (Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara) – Smoky Noir
- Solelil Tan De Chanel – Terre Halee
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick- La Pausa
- Chanel Glossimer- Bikini Peach
- EOS Lip Blam (Rashmi sent it as a gift to me. Thank you, Rashmi :*)
Sneak Peak Chanel Makeup
Song : Train – Hey Soul Sister
Some tips and tricks:
- Don’t apply kajal in such heavy smokey eye look. It will close your eyes all the more. I didn’t apply anything but if you want you may apply skin colour kohl eye liner inside your eyes.
- If you have small eyes, you may also wing your eyeliner.
- Keep your hand light blending your eyeshadows , this way you would be able to blend better and woulod do some good to your eye area as well. 😛
Note : All Chanel products and MAC greasepaint Stick were sent by the company/ PR for consideration.