WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
So here comes another easy eye look. If you like it, do try it out. 🙂
Again, you don’t have to use the same products that I used, you just need the same colours and you would be done. Let me know if you have questions and queries. 🙂
And don’t forget to switch on the speakers.! (although the music played peek-a-boo in between …still!! )
- Chanel Vitalumiere Eclat – Beige Ambre (Sable)
- (Review ) MAC Studio Finish Concealer – NW 35
- (Review) MAC Painterly Paint Pot
- Chanel Eye Shadow Duo- Khaki Clair
- (Review ) MAC Greasepaint Stick – Dirty
- (Review) Clinique Brush On Cream Liner- Black Honey
- Exceptionnel De Chanel (Chanel Intense Volume and Curl Mascara) – Smoky Noir
- Solelil Tan De Chanel – Terre Halee
- Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick- La Pausa
- Chanel Glossimer- Bikini Peach
- EOS Lip Blam (Rashmi sent it as a gift to me. Thank you, Rashmi :*)
Sneak Peak Chanel Makeup
Song : Train – Hey Soul Sister
Some tips and tricks:
- Don’t apply kajal in such heavy smokey eye look. It will close your eyes all the more. I didn’t apply anything but if you want you may apply skin colour kohl eye liner inside your eyes.
- If you have small eyes, you may also wing your eyeliner.
- Keep your hand light blending your eyeshadows , this way you would be able to blend better and woulod do some good to your eye area as well. 😛
Note : All Chanel products and MAC greasepaint Stick were sent by the company/ PR for consideration.