I promised Mrunmayee that I will try her Purple Golden makeup look over the weekend. So here you go. The colours look more vibrant on my eyes in real. Dunno why they don’t look so bright in piccys. 🙁 Still learning how to click photos.
Anyway. 🙂 Thank you, Mrunmayee. I loved the look. 🙂
Hope you guys like it.
And here are the products I used :
- MAC Blush Ombre – Grape Vintage
- Clinique Fresh Bloom All Over Colour Almond Blossom for highlighting
- Inglot Eyeshadow – Golden
- Mary Kay Eyeshadow Purple
- Colorbar I Glide Pencil – Prunella
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volume Lifting Mascara
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer – NW 35
The Body Shine High Shine Lip Gloss- Don’t know the name or number. I got it for free with my Body Shop haul yesterday. It’s a mauvish pinkish colour with golden sheen to it.
Here are the photos and swatches of the Body Shop High Shine Lip Treatment.
Check out Mrunmayee’s tutorial on how to achieve the Purple Golden Eye makeup Look
WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP AND DIY VIDEOS AND READ IMBB COMPLETELY AD FREE. DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!