WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Today I want to share a very nice and a beautiful product by Lakme . It is the LAKME PERFECT RADIANCE DAY CREAM. All of you must have heard about this product long back. I am not at all a person who will try and go for hunting new creams in market. Firstlym I find all creams giving me a mask like heavy feeling upon application so I never try to bring on any creams. And secondly I hate those advertisements, showing that fair people can only succeed, giving a complex to all those dark and beautiful ladies and make them lose their confidence. Last month I visited my cousin’s place and my Bhabhi told me to use it. She was concerned about my dry and dull face as I am getting married this month. I am certainly happy after using this and thanks to my Bhabhi.
Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Day Cream claims
Designed to give you truly fair radiant skin. The Perfect Radiance Day Cream with White Lily and Sacred Lotus acts on all six signs of skin darkening.
1. Fades away spots and blemishes
2. Lightens complexion
3. Helps even out skintone
4. Reduces oiliness
5. Fades away dullness
6. Controls tanning
How to use: Smooth on every morning and evening on cleansed skin to discover skin that’s not only truly fair but glows from within.
Precautions: for external use only, if rash or irritation develops, stop use and consult with a doctor. Avoid direct contact with eyes or on irritated areas. Wash your eyes thoroughly with clean water in case of eye contact.
I tried to google out about Sacred Lotus.
Nelumbo nucifera belongs to the Nymphaeaceae family and originates from Persia, Asia and Oceania, but nowadays is widely cultivated in Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, and even Africa. The lotus plant is a fully edible food and is widely used in Oriental medicine. Flowers come in pink, yellow or white, with many folds – some are said to have over a hundred petals!
Uses: Because of its purifying and protective virtues, the lotus oil has a lot to offer to the ‘ever-giving’ therapist.Lotus can be added to an aromatic bath or a massage blend, or diffused in the air as a way to recharge energies and clear away unwanted thoughts. As lotus oil is very intense, it is at its best when diluted or blended with lighter essential oils.
The cream is whipped form and very lite and smooth in texture. I love its colour it is a white colored cream with a tint of peach to it. It has a sweet scented fragrance to it.
The cream comes in a round pretty purple tub with a silver lid. The tub is really light in weight and before opening the tub I wondered about the quantity which is present in it. But it was a fully cream filled. This gives the hint about its light weight.
The jar contains 50gm of the product and is priced at Rs.175/-. Also it is available in a small tub which is around 15gm in quantity for Rs.99/-.
What I liked about the cream?
1. Just after applying this cream it gives a clear glowing look to your face. It looks very natural. I just apply this cream and touch it up with compact every 2 hours
2. I have been using his cream for exactly for 15 days two times a day after washing my face.
3. It is a nice cream which fulfills the moisturizing needs of my face.
4. It is not at all greasy and leaves a total matte finish.
5. It does not give a mask like feeling which I usually hate.
6. My skin is completely dry no matter what season. The dryness is visible in winter but in summer although it is not so visible but I feel like my skin becomes dull and lifeless. After using any face wash my skin feels stretched. This feeling is gone completely after using this cream.
7. It has not given me any breakouts.
8. I feel my skin is glowing (it could also be because my marriage date is approaching.. 😛 I am not sure.)
9. Yes it evened out my skintone. My forehead which is tanned more as compared to my whole face is improved. (Also these days I am not going out much).
10. Also I had some hypo pigmented patches which are not seen now as may be they were due to dryness and scaling.
11. My acne scars are reduced comparatively.
12. I don’t know about the fairness claim. I only bought this cream to obtain some glow and clear tone of my face.
What I did not liked about Lakme Perfect Radiance Day Cream
1. The matte look which it gives remains intact only for about 2 hours. It does not look like you have applied anything. I do touch ups with my compact after that.
2. Soon after applying this cream I cannot use compact as it looks OTT, as if I have applied a heavy layer of foundation.
Will I buy again: Yes certainly. I think this is the only cream which I will be using daily.
Ratings: 4½ (minus ½ because I wanted it to show its effects for a longer period of time after application.)
Have you used Lakme Perfect Radiance Day Cream ? please rate in the box below
Also Read :
Lakmé Fruit Moisture Honey & Avocado Winter Perfect Day Lotion Review
Lakme Launches Perfect Radiance Lightening Range
Lakme Fruit Moisture Night Cream
Lakme Fruit Moisture Honey & Avocado Winter Perfect Day Cream Review
Lakme Peach & Plum Daily Glow Moisturiser Review
Lakme Winter Care Moisturiser Review