What is Lakme Winter Care moisturiser?
Enriched with the goodness of Shea Butter, Lakme Winter Care Moisturiser has an active moisture replenishment system to relieve and revitalize dry skin.
- Maximises moisture retention for upto 12 hours.
- Revitalises dry skin in winter and makes skin feel soft and supple.
Ingredients: Aqua, tocopheryl Acetate( Vitamin E Acetate), Glycerine, Perfume, Vitamin A Palmitate
- 200ml, Rs 150
- 100ml, Rs. 99
- 120 ml, Rs 125
- 60ml, Rs. 55
Why should you buy Lakme Winter Care moisturiser?
- It’s a good moisturiser for normal to combination skin. Although there is no mention of skin type on the packaging.
- Gets absorbed in skin quickly
- Isn’t greasy
- Doesn’t improve anything in your skin but doesn’t do anything bad to it
- It’s affordable
- Doesn’t have an overpowering smell
- The packaging is nice. In fact, I quite like the pink bottle.
Why should you NOT buy Lakme Winter Care moisturiser?
- It doesn’t live up to the claim of 12 hour moisturization. I have to reapply it every 4-5 hours in winters. I don’t use this in summers. I have normal to dry skin.
I have been using the moisturiser for many years now and honestly I have no complains about it. It’s a basic moisturiser with a little runny consistency . Not meant for people with oily skin or very dry skin. People with oily skin could try the Lakme’s Peach Milk Moisturiser. But now I am kind of shifting away from Lakme, I guess I would not repurchase it. It was a good experience using it and it would remain as a part of my teen-early twenties memories.. 🙂
To give you an update on Lush Helping Hands Cream, it has turned into some mauvish-whitish colour and the smell has also changed a bit. I guess it happened because of lack of preservatives. More than 1/4th of my product is going to go waste. 🙁
It was my first wedding anniversary on 17th so my brother sent these flowers to us. Aren’t they beautiful? 🙂