WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Lakme Fruit Moisture Skin Renewal Night Cream Review
Envelope your skin with the luscious blend of strawberry, kiwi and passion fruit extracts that are rich in fruit vitamins and antioxidants, which condition and clear away signs of tired dull skin. Kiwis help reduce skin blemishes, antioxidant rich strawberries protect skin from damage and ageing while passion fruit fades wrinkles and tones skin. This wonderfully textured and great smelling night crème nourishes and renews your skin while you’re asleep so that you wake up to skin infused with life each morning.
Price : Rs 125
I have never used night creams before so this was my first stint with the night cream. I am so loving it.
Following are the ingredients, one of the first items listed is mineral oil. I did a a little research on mineral oil but came up with mixed results. Read some of the articles on mineral oil here, here and here.
I just decided to give this night cream a try.
My experience with Lakme Fruit Moisture Skin Renewal Cream:
- I lovveeeee this cream. I apply it after washing my face at night and by morning my skin looks amazing. It looks like a new , clean texture.
- When I wake up in the morning my skin feels soft and looks nourished.
- It smells deliciously fruity- like fresh kiwis and strawberries
- The texture of this night cream is not heavy but I would say that it takes a little time to get absorbed.
- The cream comes in a glass jar and is baby pink in colour.
- It doesn’t leave my skin greasy or oily.
- This night cream has never broken me out. In fact I feel this has made my skin clearer only.
- I don’t think it would be a great cream for people with oily skin. People with combination to dry skin may use it. I have dry skin.
The not so good things about Lakme Fruit Moisture Skin Renewal Night Cream:
- This has mineral oils, which is quite a controversial ingredient.
- The packaging is not travel friendly.
- I would have preferred this in a tube. 🙂
Here is how the Lakme night cream looks like.
I think I will always use night creams from now on. This night cream has really made a difference.
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*
Have you used Lakme Fruit Moisture Skin Renewal Night Cream? please rate in the box below.
Sent by brand for consideration.