Some of you mentioned yesterday that you have bought the Lakme Silk Route Eye Shadow Quartet. I thought I’d show you a look on how you can use this particular quartet . 🙂
Ummm.. Sorry for the unruly eyebrows. 😛
Lakme Silk Route Quartet has a peachy pink, goldeny brown, magenta and midnight grey/ black eye shadow .
I just used the gondeny brown and magenta eye shadow from the quartet to create this eye makeup look.It’s not that great but still you can make it work.:)
just applied MAC painterly paint pot all over lid , applied the goldeny brown eye shadow in the inner corner and magenta in the outer corner. Lined my eyes with a black gel liner and applied mascara. I used loose powder and fluffy brush to soften the harsh edges of the eye shadow. On my waterline I applied MUFE 18 L (burgundy) Aqua Eyes but you can use brown/ black or purple depending on your preference. Just play with colours. 🙂
Now some tips on using Lakme Silk Route Eye Shadow Quartet:
- Use Flat shader brushes to pick up and apply the eye shadow . Since the eye shadows are not pigment so these kind of brushes would help you pick up more colour.
On left is Sigma E 55 brush and on Right is Colorbar 119 Eye shadow brush. I think everyone of you must buy this Colorbar brush. It’s one of the best brush I have ever used.
- Rather than swiping the eye shadow on your lids, just pat the brush on your lid. This will help intensify the eye shadow. You’ll also get less fall out.
- This one is funny but it worked. 😛 I swipe the brush 10 times in an eye shadow and the pat the shadow on the lid. Then 10 times swipe and pat again. 😀
- Layer your colours. Apply your eye shadow on your lid once , then pick up more eye shadow from quartet and go over the previous application again. Keep building the colour to brighten it up.
- Use separate brushes for separate colours. This will keep your application clean.
That’s it. 🙂
I used Lakme Sheer Satin Gloss no 23 . 🙂
How would you use Lakme Silk Route Quartet?
Products sent by brand for consideration.