Review on Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
I am reviewing Lifebuoy hand sanitizer today.
Price – Rs 50 for 55 ml
Shelf life – 2 years
It says :-
Lifebuoy hand sanitizer with moisturizer and Vitamin E.
Kills 99.99% of germs without water
Directions :- Apply on your palm. Spread and rub over back of hands and fingertips until dry.
My experience :-
I was looking for a good sanitizer when I came to know about this. When I saw this in modern bazaar, I immediately picked this one. Although I wanted dettol but I didn’t got that in the store so I picked this one.
I have been using this for a quite a long time and am very satisfied with this also. I don’t know if it really kills germs as we don’t have microscopes with us. But if a product from Hindustan Unilever Limited is there, it’s certain the quality must be good.
We all are fond of eating outside whether it’s something like roadside saucy momos or pizza hut’s pizza. In that case we usually see the tidiness of surroundings and trust the food maker and eat it, but we are hardly concerned about our own hygiene. But it’s sometimes not within your hand. You always can’t have a running water tap and a soap with you. So then comes the role of hand sanitizers. They are handy, easy to use and travel friendly.
This lifebuoy hand sanitizer is a savior for me. I am fond of eating outside and this takes care of my hand hygiene gratefully. This one is instant drying and that too with moisturizers and vitamin E. What more can you ask for? Though I don’t like its smell very much. It smells like very mild version of lifebuoy soaps. But the smells vanishes within minutes of its application. The flip cap is also tight making it travel friendly.
Pros of Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
1. First and the foremost, kills the germs and makes your hand ready to eat and do anything that too instantly and in any corner of the world. 😀
2. It really moisturizes the hand unlike soaps which leaves your hands rough.
3. Economical. I am using it for 9 months and it’s just 2/5th consumed.
4. Packaging is cute and travel friendly. You just need to find a little space in your handbag and there you go. ☺
5. The hole of the cap dispenses just the right amount needed for one application
6. Decently priced.
7. Availability will not be an issue.
8. Have the goodness of Vitamin E.
9. Dries instantly.
Cons of Lifebuoy Hand Sanitizer
1. Lifebuoy types smell (but that’s very very mild) 🙂
2. Kills 99.99% germs but why not that .01%?! This is not just the case of this sanitizer. I have saw in many other cleanliness products that it kills 99.99% of germs. Any doctors here to elaborate this point?!
3. None other than these.
Final verdict :-
This is a very nice sanitizer for sure. What more can you ask for if they are giving moisturisation and vitamin E for free. But I like trying different brands and will try dettol and Himalaya sanitizers as well. I love changes but that doesn’t mean this sanitizer has any flaw. This is rocking and worth of every penny. Prevention is always better than cure. Right?? After all “lifebuoy hai jahaan, tandurusti hai wahaaa… LIFEBUOYYY” !!!
Don’t forget to comment. 🙂