WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
What is Himalaya Herbals Pure Hands? The constituents of PureHands possess antiseptic and antimicrobial properties, which are beneficial in eradication of harmful microorganisms. Moreover, PureHands has moisturizing and deodorant actions.
Indications: Cleansing hands for general maintenance of hygiene.
- Hrivera (Coleus vettiveroides)
- Dhanyaka (Coriandrum sativum)
- Nimbuka (Citrus limon)
- Ushira (Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Nimba (Azadirachta indica)
Use Directions: Squeeze approximately 0.5 ml (coin-sized drop) of the gel on your palms. Rub well over the palms, back of hands, fingernails and grooves briskly, until dry. No water required after use.
- It is a very light hand sanitizer. The consistency is just like water. Just take a drop of sanitizer and rub between your palms. Within seconds the liquid evaporates leaving your hands neat and clean.
- It has a light lemony fragrance , which I quite like.
- I use my hands and fingers a lot while doing makeup so I like to start with bacteria free hands, Himalaya Pure hands helps.
- I use it before touching my paint pot, cream blush, concealers, foundation, eye shadows or just any potted makeup without getting worried about transferring germs to my makeup.
- Pure Hands comes in different sizes but I always pick up the smallest bottle. It’s easier to carry around.
- It comes with a plastic stopper so it’s easier to control the amount of product that comes out of the bottle.
- I can use it on my “sneezy” days as well. :doctor:
- It reasonably priced.
- It is herbal and natural.
You can even buy it online from the Himalaya Herbals store : http://store.himalayahealthcare.com/skincare/pure-hands.htm
Indian Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating : :-* :-*:-*:-*:-*
Have you used Himalaya Herbals Pure Hands ?
I just received this mail from a reader regrading Lakme Lipstick Exchange Offer. Thought I’d share with you guys:
I’m *** from Chennai. I have followed your blog for a while now, but have not been able to tune in much recently. Anyway, you had mentioned recently that Lakme have an offer on their lipsticks. The Lakme website also has this offer listed on it. I had some lipsticks that I didn’t want, so I was going to do this and I found out some stuff. I called up the nearest Lakme beauty parlour (which also sells the products) and guess what – they had never even heard about this offer! The lady I spoke to said that no one had told her or anyone else working there about this offer. But when I went to health and glow, the offer was available. The lakme lady there told me that the offer is available only in H & G. I’m not sure if this is true, but just wanted to inform you. Also she said that she would accept the following brand of lipsticks for the offer – Lakme, Maybelline, Colorbar, Revlon, Dazzler, Streetwear and other international brands. However, they will not accept Elle 18. Just an FYI