WATCH RATI'S MAKEUP VIDEOS, GET WEEKLY DIET PLANS FOR WEIGHT LOSS, AND READ IMBB REVIEWS EXCLUSIVELY! DOWNLOAD THE RATI BEAUTY APP!
Loreal Absolut Repair Hair Masque Review
This review is about Loreal Absolut repair hair masque .It is a conditioning hair masque that repairs dry and damaged hair.
What it says:
Loreal Absolut Repair Masque is a fortifying and restorative masque for hair that has lost structure and strength. Loreal Professionel Paris wtih Neofibrine. Absolut Repair Masque: repairing masque for very damaged hair. Neofibrine™: a unique combination of Bio-Mimetic Ceramide, natural wax, shine perfecting agent and a UV filter for hair.
- One 6.7-ounce jar of masque for damaged hair
- Intensive fortifying treatment for dry and damaged hair
- Rinses clean; immediately visible results
- Adds structure, volume and strength
- Never tested on animals
- fortifies and restores
- for hair that has lost structure and strength
- with Neofibrine
- targets damaged hair
- added shine perfecting agents
- UV filter
Directions for use:
- After shampooing, lightly towel-dry your hair
- Apply a small amount of masque and massage into your hair
- Leave in for 2-3 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly
Loreal Absolut Repair Hair Masque comes in a small tub of 200ml.This is because the masque is so thick that it cannot be squeezed out of a tube I guess.
The texture is great. It is thick and creamy. Compared to all the other conditioners or masks that I have used, I found that this has got the best texture. It is a light yellow cream that glides on smoothly onto the hair once applied and softens easily when massaged.
I have very dry and coarse hair so this has helped me a lot by making it less frizzy .
The instructions on the tub says it should be left for 2-3 minutes and then washed off but I leave it for around 15 mins and then rinse. Only then I can see a difference in the texture of my hair. It has not made my hair silky or soft but has helped control the frizz.
Price: I got it for Rs.550.Sometimes Loreal gives a free shampoo of this range with this.
- Quantity is pretty decent for the price .Lasts me around 2 months
- Easily available in most of the reputed salons.
- Has not made my hair impressively soft and silky.
Will I repurchase it: Yes. Until I get a better one