What the product claims:
• Rehydrates: Cocoa Lip Therapy imparts lips active moisturizing benefits of Shea and Kokum natural butters.
• Heals: It heals dry, chapped and cracked lips.
• Protects: Protects lips from Sun’s (UVA and UVB) rays to prevent darkening and sun induced damage.
• Result: Smooth, supple and healthy lips
Key Ingredients: Shea butter, Kokum butter and Cocoa extract.
Price: INR 135 for 4g
My experience with Lotus Herbals Cocoa Lip Therapy:
I have used Lotus Herbals lip balms in the past so when I was buying this, I knew it would be good. The packaging is somewhat new and I like it more now. The lip balm has a very soft texture and glides easily on the lips. It keeps my lips well hydrated for a very long time. I don’t need to apply it every 2 hours or so. It even healed my dry chapped lips within two days and I was extremely happy about it. My lips appear soft and healthy after I have started using this lip balm. The SPF factor makes it apt to be used during the day. Although SPF 15 is not enough but something is better than nothing, right!
This lip balm has no tint to it so those who want some color on the lips won’t like this. This just gives lips a subtle shine and no color. This lip balm smells mildly of cocoa and I just love it. Overall, it is a great lip balm and all the claims are true.
Pros of Lotus Herbals Cocoa Lip Therapy:
• All the claims are true.
• Does not feel heavy on the lips.
• Smells mildly of cocoa.
• Packaging is good.
• Easily available everywhere.
Cons of Lotus Herbals Cocoa Lip Therapy:
• The only con I find in this product is that when you place it against the light, you would notice that one third of the product cannot be used as it won’t come out of the tube. Apart from it none actually.
If you are looking for a lip balm that would give you soft and supple lips, your search ends here but remember it won’t give you any color pay off. Go for the other variants for that matter.
Lotus Herbals Vanilla Lip Therapy
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy – Velvety Rose
Lotus Herbals Fruity Fusion Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Fresh Mint
Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick in 30 Cocoa Pink
Queen Helene’s Cocoa Butter Hand and Body Lotion