Lotus Herbals Vanilla Lip Therapy Review
I am back with another review on Lotus Herbals lip therapy in vanilla.
Price – Rs 95 for 4 grams.
Shelf life – 3 years
From the website :-
The Lip Therapy’s highly active moisturizing formula with high concentration of Shea and Kokum butter, helps to repair dry, cracked and chapped lips and protects them from the drying effect of cold, dry winds of winter, making them looks look healthier and smoother.
Available in 6 exciting variants: Cherry, Chocolate, Velvety Rose, Fresh Mint, Vanilla and Cocoa.
Directions for use : Apply liberally using the convenient roll on stick. Use twice during the day for smooth, supple and healthy lips.
Shea Butter, Kokum Butter & respective Fruit extracts
The Package mentioned
My take on Lotus Herbals Vanilla Lip Therapy
A lip balm plays an important role in taking care of our lips. We use lots of cosmetics everyday but forget that it can ruin our skin parts. From the day I have started using lipsticks and glosses, my lips felt dry and went chapped. Whatever your lipsticks claim that it won’t dry your lips and all but at the end of the day its negative impact is there, either in the short run or long run. And the icing on the cake is increasing pollution, dirt and harmful UVA and UVB rays.
All these keeping in my mind I was looking for a lip balm which can sort out my all grievances. My search ended on lotus herbals lip therapy in vanilla.
I used it for some days and I felt like my lips have become healthier, softer and moisturized. Due to excessive use of lip colors my lips had become very dry. This came as a rescuer and saved me.
I initially wanted to get cherry but the New U was not having that so I bought this at last. This smells exactly like vanilla essence drops which are used in cakes and pastries to add vanilla flavor. On application one can feel it’s working by some mild non bothering sensation in your lips ensuring that the lip balm is actually working.
1. Does what it claim. Rehydrating, Healing and protecting.
1. Tube packaging! So hygienic and easy to use.
2. Has SPF 15
3. Reasonably priced.
4. Good quantity of 4 grams. I think I will take some months to finish this.
5. Nice smell of vanilla (smells exactly like vanilla essence but it vanishes in some time after application)
6. Easy availability
7. Balm stayed for a very long time and also sustained with food and beverages.
8. Many other variants to choose from
9. Contribution to the smiles fund makes this purchase worth spending
Cons of Lotus Herbals Vanilla Lip Therapy
1. Smells didn’t stay for long. If you buy something just by the flavor engraved in it, it implies that the smell should stay at least for half hour. Isn’t it?
2. Full list of ingredients not mentioned on the packaging.
3. I wanted more SPF because SPF 15 is not enough for Delhi summers.
Last but not the least the balm stood on all my wishes. Everything is perfect in this. It heals chapped lips. Softens them. Even has SPF. I have found my ultimate lip balm and would love to recommend it to others without any second thoughts. Go… get it!!!