Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
Summer has arrived and we use sun block for our screen but have we protected our lips from the sun’s UV radiations? Most women will still be wearing the lip balms they use in winters, but gals for our lips too we need a Lip balm with SPF. So here is a Lip balm having SPF 15 (I know not much but still it will do). A few days ago, as summer has already started, I bought the Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy in the Chocolate variant. The product claims to rehydrate, heals and protects the lips from darkening due to the UV rays of the sun.
I have been using the product for some time now and would say it surely does what it claims. On applying the Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate my lips feel soft, and hydrated. Also the presence of SPF in the balm keeps your lips away from being tanned. The chocolaty feel of the balm feels very good and I just love to reapply the lip balm again and again. The Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy comes in various variants like mint, chocolate, cocoa, cherry, and velvety rose.
The pack of the lip balm says that Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate:
Rehydrates: It impart lips active moisturising benefits of Shea and Kokum natural butter.
Heals: It heals dry, chapped and cracked lips.
Protects: It protects the lips from Sun’s (UVA and UVB) rays to prevent darkening and sun indulged damage.
The key ingredients of Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate are:
Shea butter: Shea Butter is known to be a superb moisturizer, with exceptional healing properties for the skin.
Kokum butter: Kokum Butter is rich in essential fatty acids, which aid in cell oxygenation and make nutrients more readily available for use by skin tissues. Kokum Butter also contains antioxidant vitamin E. Also Kokum butter helps prevent dry skin and wrinkles, and helps to regenerate skin cells.
Cocoa extract: Cocoa extract is a soothing emollient that has been used for centuries for skin care. It is also being used to heal and moisturize skin that has been exposed to the Sun. Also cocoa extract helps to reduce the formation of marks by keeping the skin supple.
Price of Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy: Rs. 95 for 4gm pack.
Availability: This lip balm is available on all the leading cosmetic stores. I bought it from Ritu Wear’s Big Life.
Pros of Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
1. The product comes in a stick form, thus is very easy to apply.
2. Instead of the tub container which feels a bit gross, the stick pack of the lip balm is far better and attractive.
3. Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate is not very expensive, in fact it is one of the cheapest lip balms with SPF there in the market.
4. The quantity they are providing is quite good for the price.
5. The lip balm smells of chocolate thus making it far more desirable.
6. It instantly on applying rehydrates your lips.
Cons of Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy Chocolate
1. The balm get absorbed very soon so need to be reapplied time and again at intervals of about 2 to 3 hours.
2. The rotator which helps the lip balm stick to move up and down is not so good. I need to push sometimes the stick down with my finger.
3. The Lotus Herbals Lip therapy comes with SPF 15, which is a bit less for the summers here in India.
Will I buy the Lotus Herbals Lip Therapy again? I surely would love to purchase it time and again until I find some other better lip balm. I will trade it for a lip balm having a higher SPF.
Jovees Lip Balm
Blistex Medicated Lip Balm
Carmex Moisture Plus Ultra Hydrating Lip Balm
Burt’s Bees Replenishing Lip Balm
Lotus Herbals Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss
Lotus Herbals Launches 10 New Pure Lip Colors
Oriflame Beauty Lip Spa Therapy
Avon Foot Works Pomegranate Chocolate Soothing Foot Soak
Homemade Chocolate Face Mask
Demeter Fragrance Library: Chocolate Covered Cherries and Incense Perfume
Chocolate and Pregnancy
Chocolate Addiction in Women
Lotus Herbals Lip Colour Review–Rose Wood & Perky Peach
Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Growoil
Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipstick
Sun Safe -Lotus Herbals SunBlock Reviews