Lotus Herbals Floral Glam Lipsticks
- Enriched with Botanical extracts.
- Hydrates and protects lips for hours
- Glamorous packaging
- More convenient bullet tip shape
- Easy application
- Shades for all
Price : Rs 295 FLORALGLAM™ Moisturizing lip colour
- Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) – The herb contains allantoin, a cell proliferant that speeds up the natural replacement of body cells
- Plantago Ovata Seed – Has astringent properties.
- Sambucus Nigra Seed – Gives protection from free radicals, soothing, anti-inflammatory activity as well as extra cellular matrix reinforcement. A natural healing Herb to help the skin repair itself.
The lipsticks don’t have a separate cover. You just have to twist them up. The little golden cover on. the top is attached with the hinge on the side of the lipsticks and as you twists the lipstick from the bottom, the cutie cover opens up and there you have your lipstick inside. 🙂
This time, I found that there is a good mix of shades and there is something for everyone in this collection.
Almond Rust : It a almondy brown colour. Comes as a soft brown colour on application.
Apple Berry : It’s ‘s a berry colour with milti colour shimmer to it. Again the colour comes out soft on application and is build able.
Choco Star : is a chocolaty brown colour with silver shimmer to it.
Lavander Love : is a perry pinkish mave colour.
Mocha Touch : is brown with a little burgundy undertone.
Nude Glow : is a nudish pink colour.
O’ Orange : I love that name. 😛 It’s a reddish orange colour.
Rose Divine : Rose Divine is a bridal red colour.
Choco Chip : is a nudish brown colour. Very Similar to the Bubbly Nude from their previous collection.
Sensuous Mauve: is a pinky mauve colour.
The lipsticks are sooooo beautiful. They have a soft shine to them, have a soft fruity flavour and as of now they “look ” very moisturizing. I am loving the colour selection this time.
Which colours are you liking the most?
PS: The products shown in this entry were sent by the company/PR for consideration.