MAC is back in town. This time for Pearl’s Delhi Couture Week, 2010. Would be posting the face charts from the backstage and also a few real time pictures like the last time. 🙂
This look is bollywood glamour meets spanish flaminco” – Vimi joshi
- Skin: Fix+ and studio moisture cream
- Face: studio sculpt foundation and studio finish concealer
- Eyes:Eye kohl in Smolder on the waterline, eye shadow in Print on the lower lash line on the upper eye lid . Print on the lower lash line, on the upper eye lid, Cream colour base in pearl as a base then eye shadow in woodwinked from the inner corner to half of the lid and Print on the outer corner of the lid,.MAC fluidline in blacktrack to line the eyes and reflects in gold on the inner corner and center of the eye lid and zoomblack mascara.
- Brows: filled and groomed
- Cheeks: Mineralize Skinfinish , blush in gingerly and eye shadow in Motif on the apples of the cheeks.
- Lips: Lip pencil in current all over lips, lipstick in Diva and Amorous in center of the lips.
“This look is very Indian, old world, understated approachable and real. the glamour is in the oppulance of the collection and the makeup and hair is the epitomy of simplicity, very Sabyasachi.”- Mickey Contractor
- Skin: MAC Studio moisture cream Face: MAC Select Moisture cover where needed only
- Eyes: MAC Print eye shadow smudged under the eyes with a line with Carbon eye shaodw, curled eye lashes with Zoomblack mascara, black binidi
- Brows: MAC Brow pencil in Spiked to create thick eyebrows.
- Lips: Concealer
23 thoughts on “MAC Face Charts Manish Malhotra and Sabyasachi- Pearl’s Delhi Couture Week 2010”
Sabyasachi, even at the risk of branding myself ‘boring’ like Ms.Balan has happily adapted herself – and with a lot of elan too!
.-= Gaea´s last blog ..Wats with women- hues and buying =-.
But then sometimes Miss Balan doesn’t do justice to even Sabyasachi’s clothes.. Sigh!
wow rati thanks and again tempting me to hea over to MAC …
great will wait for few more
Do you need any kind of temptation to head over to mac?? DO you? 😛 :rotfl: :rotfl:
i know i know hahahh :):):)
but whenever i see a post like this i most of the time feel i dont have this stuff or that stuff so ….
Then you are going to go broke by the end of the week. These are going to be on everyday for this week…think so.. and MAC to the beach is launching. :p
Now I want to say, Poor Dev!!. 😀
i just called him by chance be ready for a big hole and when i came here i saw u calling him the same
Wow! Thanks much Rati…this is lovely, witll try the Mickey Contractor look this weekend… 🙂
I am already calling my MA to give in my list…for her to keep aside… :-))
wow. :)) That’s awesome. Let us know how it turns out to be. 🙂
Rajol, are you Rashmi’s sister? when it comes to MAC?
Rajol= Rashmi’s MAC sister
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I love the MM look…
And Rashmi..I can imagine you slowly prowling towards MAC store and filling your basket with goodies..And I can imagine your hubby and sonny boy waiting n waiting in the car for you to return with all the newly acquired wealth.
Well don’t worry..we’ll request MAC to launch mens range too..hehe..atleast in skin care. That way you can get your hubby addicted to it..Believe me..it works. I did that with The Body Shop to my hubby :shy:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
I’ll go mad laughing now. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
me tooo :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Btw..Rashmi, now I know why your pics are all “in the beach pics”..Isn’t one of the MAC stores in Mumbai in Juhu?? :devil:
See..I caught you 😛 😛