MAC is back in town. This time for Pearl’s Delhi Couture Week, 2010. Would be posting the face charts from the backstage and also a few real time pictures like the last time. 🙂
- Skin: Fix+ and studio moisture cream
- Face: studio sculpt foundation and studio finish concealer
- Eyes:Eye kohl in Smolder on the waterline, eye shadow in Print on the lower lash line on the upper eye lid . Print on the lower lash line, on the upper eye lid, Cream colour base in pearl as a base then eye shadow in woodwinked from the inner corner to half of the lid and Print on the outer corner of the lid,.MAC fluidline in blacktrack to line the eyes and reflects in gold on the inner corner and center of the eye lid and zoomblack mascara.
- Brows: filled and groomed
- Cheeks: Mineralize Skinfinish , blush in gingerly and eye shadow in Motif on the apples of the cheeks.
- Lips: Lip pencil in current all over lips, lipstick in Diva and Amorous in center of the lips.
“This look is very Indian, old world, understated approachable and real. the glamour is in the oppulance of the collection and the makeup and hair is the epitomy of simplicity, very Sabyasachi.”- Mickey Contractor
- Skin: MAC Studio moisture cream Face: MAC Select Moisture cover where needed only
- Eyes: MAC Print eye shadow smudged under the eyes with a line with Carbon eye shaodw, curled eye lashes with Zoomblack mascara, black binidi
- Brows: MAC Brow pencil in Spiked to create thick eyebrows.
- Lips: Concealer